Forums

Incident in OZ

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Incident in OZ

Postby Archeus » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:28 pm

Here is what transpired.

Spindle was levelling in OZ Launcher dungeon when she was attacked by an Angel and a Proto person while in the middle of being attacked by other stuff there. No warning, just shot in the back.

So Julia was sent in to sort it out. When she arrived only the Proto person was there (Gary696?) so he was dispatched, and a message was sent to him when he ressurected that his friend Davies would also be hit.

A little while later, after explaining it to the group who were under the impression that Julia was starting the PK'ing when in fact she wasn't spindle got her belt and continued to level for a while until she got attacked again (person unknown as she was dead by the time she was hit).

So again Julia was sent into OZ. This time finding Davies and attempting to dispatch him FRE'ed only to log back in dead (as was expected TBH). So I sent in Spindle. She put up a good fight but died to davies also.

At this point I was going to give up on the two belts, except for the trash talking in DIRECT when I appeared in mutant pool which wasn't warrented. So I went back.

Spindle got some poor excuse about Julia PK'ing in Tech Haven as thier reason.

He was referring to Julia was doing a usual Tech Haven run where she got a shot in at a droner (couldn't ID level). The droner thought that sitting on a turret would somehow protect them. The droner then ran in behind a Gogo so he couldn't be shot so she attacked others only to be dropped a short time later.

The person who killed Julia was given the option of hacking the belt or getting a 100k for returning the PA2 armor (generally she would leave it but I had only gotten it after loosing one and wasn't in the mood for foster). The droner never died (actually no one did, only wounded) and they got 100k for the run.

So in my opinion the inital attack was unwarrented. Especially with Julias strict rules of engagement (Will never attack in a hunt zone, advertises intent before engagement outside of these zones).

So he had three people with weapons drawn around Spindle while trash talking to make out that I had started it. So I attacked again. This time killing all three of them. Gary696, Davies and Prophecy. Prophecy took down Spindle as she killed Davies so she came back and killed him.

We (THG) regret the death of Prophecy and the second killing of Gary (as we were told afterwards that he had not started the first attack, only Davies) however they engaged against Spindle first, turning it into 3 vs 1. So they were killed.

As far as THG is concerned the matter is closed. We continue our rule of not attacking in levelling spots/hunt zones unless attacked first. I am writing this as I am getting conflicting stories of what happened.
Archeus
THN fan

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:43 pm

gary is pp ? thought he was in exo being clanleader could be me tho..
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby HusK » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:19 am

o.O

After reading your story, I can't make up who is in what faction and did what for what reason, one moment they seem enemys then they are friends then they are... Good thing its all solved as I can't get the hang of this one :p
HusK
THN Whore

Postby garyu69 » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:45 am

huh?

I'm not Proto, never have been.

SOme guy is ripping off my name in that case!!!
garyu69
THN Supahfan

Postby booglebox » Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:51 am

Get a name, stick to it, don't change it. :roll:
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby HusK » Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:22 am

boogle, if you have to say something, for crying out load, say something that makes sence to other people, if it doesn't make sence its spam, if its spam, its eeeeeviil, and if its eeeeeeeviil people start to complain to meh :evil:

keep it cool dude.
Last edited by HusK on Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Archeus » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:50 am

It was a different gary but had a similar name. Hes ProtoPharma.
Archeus
THN fan

Postby garyu69 » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:24 am

I might have to hunt this fool for having a similar name!
garyu69
THN Supahfan

Postby Nightbrother » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:36 am

Let's all make chars with names like:

Garyu6.9
Garyo69
Garyu69 .
HeyUGary69?
GarryJUSix-Nine

Good plan, or dare we not invoke the terrible wrath of the one true Gary? :(
Davram - Pluto

LET [TgR]Killer KEEP HIS NAME! Let's all start a movement.
Nightbrother
THN User

Postby Archeus » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:38 am

Go to a city com.

Select Mail, and add contacts.

type in Gary%% as the name and hit search. His name should appear. Pretty sure it is Gary696.
Archeus
THN fan

Postby garyu69 » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:38 pm

I never new % was a wildcard. Learn something new every day.

I shall be searching this when i get home tonight.
garyu69
THN Supahfan

Postby Archeus » Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:19 pm

garyu69 wrote:I never new % was a wildcard. Learn something new every day.

its %% not %. Works for clan searching too.
Archeus
THN fan

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:14 pm

cool indeed learning new stuff every day :p i'll go look for gary to :p
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby HusK » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:22 pm

I can't believe neither of you ever knew that?? ... how the hell are you searching for clans then normaly? I mean... don't tell me your actualy going trough the list everytime?? LMFAO
HusK
THN Whore

Postby garyu69 » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:27 pm

quiet husky!

*slaps hush with a wet kipper*

now i don't want anyone killing me then telling me after i thought you were the evil gary :(
garyu69
THN Supahfan

Next

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2