Forums

M-STORY: The Lost memorys of a twisted faith...

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

M-STORY: The Lost memorys of a twisted faith...

Postby HusK » Thu May 20, 2004 7:59 pm

After a days of hard work Husk came home to his messy apartment.

*yawn..*
Tired of listening to people wanting blessing from the skull, tired of people harassing him all day because they don't believe in the skull, tired of preparing ceremony’s, and especially tired of debating with the science council.
He lay down on his bed for a moment to think things trough, the science council had ordered him to gain intelligence on the cults next moves. They demanded he’d betray his friends! Betray his friends? He?
Never could he do such a horrible thing.

He had told the council to get the fuck off, and in a rage had screamed he would reveal all its secrets to the black dragon and Tangent technology’s if they kept on betraying members of the Fallen Angels.
As that’s what they where, cult activist or not, they where fallen angels and should be supported as such.
Somehow, the council didn’t like his screaming and he was expelled from the room.

Its time for action he thought to himself, time to tell the black dragon some of the angel’s most protected secrets, perhaps he should tell them how to create their own cybot system?

*beeb* *beeb* *beeb*

His communicator was mad on him, a secure link ? hmm how strange…
    Hello?
    >Evening kid... I have something you need.
    Erm.. who is this?
    >The names Domino, if you must know.
    Alright Mister Domino, what is it that I need and how do you know I do?
    >How I know is not important kid, the only thing that matters is that I have it here, a Motoric Chip 3
    Great! … erm … how much?
    >Did I say it would cost something? No, I did not!
    Then … butt …
    >Lets just say I like you, for now..
    Alright… Where can I meet you?
    >At my usual table, top floor, pussy club.
    Alright, I’ll be there shortly.
Strange… very strange, he thought to himself as he stepped into the gene replicator system.
Pepper Park exit!
He waited…*sigh* Genrep Machines.
Pepper Park exit, Please.
The world around him began to fade away, just as it turned black he saw a shadow moving in the back of his eyes.
Moments later he found himself at the back of Pepper Park, Pepper park with its neon lights, hookers, bars, and drifters. It seemed the only constant in live, sex. Everyone had it with everyone, whenever they wanted.

As he walked by a poor man looked at him helplessly, begging for money.
Sorry lad, I have no small change on me today. The streets where calm today, not even a mouse dared crossing the street at this hour. What was he doing? This is Pepper Park for crying out load, people vanish here.
Suddenly he had the feeling he was being watched, he looked around him restlessly but off course nothing caught his eyes, unsure he walked to a half working terminal, some people had tried to fry it with some sort of shocker and then painted some logo on it.
Fortunately it was enough to activate his apartment camera’s, as he wanted to check what that shadow was he had seen.
The blue apartment seemed utterly empty.
*sigh*
At least that’s a relieve.

The sounds of dance music reached his ears when he opened the front door to the pussy club.
Your in luck, Free entrances today mister, the manager had spoken to him from behind the counter as he looked out into a window of some sort.
Go on in.
    >Ah there you are kid, here take a drink and a seat.
    Thank you kindly sir.
    >I’m hearing rumours about your cult having trouble with your faction council.
    I find it strange to hear that you do, but yes that’s true.
    >Don't insult me kid! I have my sources.
    I’m sorry sir, it was not my intention to offend you in any way.
    >Here, take the chip.
    >Another thing, your trouble with the council is just the start, beware the circle of eight, the Mortal Coil is unstable.

What the hell is a Mortal Coil? And what are you babbling about on those circle thingys?
    >I see your priest has neglected to inform you of this.
    Nonsense, I am second only to the priest, I would know when such a thing existed.
    >The bar is closing
    >You should get out.
    If you need anything in return, just call.
    > …

The door slammed behind him as he walked out of the club, what the … ?

A moment ago the guy is following behind me, and now he’s vanished?
Strange…
Very strange…

Thank you for your visit, goodnight sir, the manager waved as he stepped outside of the frontroom

BANG!!!

a shadow... thats the last thing he saw as everything went black.
Last edited by HusK on Sat May 21, 2005 10:59 pm, edited 13 times in total.
HusK
THN Whore

Postby HusK » Thu May 20, 2004 8:07 pm

to be, continued.
HusK
THN Whore

Postby sanityislost » Thu May 20, 2004 8:37 pm

hehehehehehehe very very sweet
ImageImage
forwardslashsetspaceneedunderscoremonkspaceone
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby HusK » Thu May 20, 2004 8:57 pm

mind you sil, that conversation is made up, but very much based on the actualy conversation, had to make it up cause I lost the console log of ít :'-(
Last edited by HusK on Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Dr J Zoidberg » Thu May 20, 2004 9:00 pm

FUKIN UB3R
Dr J Zoidberg
THN Uberaddict

Postby booglebox » Fri May 21, 2004 10:05 am

what a saga :x just don't go "to be continued" and leave it unfinished like 2k other peeps have done. Prove me wrong.
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

PART II

Postby HusK » Fri May 21, 2004 10:58 am

He’s going into shock!
Get me 10 cc’s of Etharudol, on the devil!
Where loosing him sir…
Get the shock fluid here, and hurry before we loose him!
Alright here goes nothing…

Is he awake? Can he hear us?
No sir, not yet, we’ve sedated him for now. Do you wish to question him?
No that won’t be necessary, we have all the information we need. Besides, we can’t risk him suspecting us at a later point in time.
Off course sir, which program shall we run on him?
Run a Low power private eye program on him, but make sure he doesn’t loose to much skill, we need him in tip top shape when he’s ready.
Oh and Johnny boy, make REAL DAMN SURE he doesn’t remember any facts past the point the skull appeared!

>Wakeup sunshine! … Sir Husk, wake up.
Huh…? Wha…? damn, my head.
>A side effect sir, from the brainwash, I’m doctor McKindly, protopharm.
Brainwash?!? What the…
>Calm down, your in no condition to get mad right now, I will explain everything in a moment.
>Whats the last thing you remember?
Well...
I was running trough some blue area... ah yes techhaven sector 2, chased by a dark tank and his ppu.
I ran down to leroy’s when suddenly I heard a load noise, when I looked back, both the tank and the ppu where laying on the ground, smoking as if they where fried by something...
Yes I remember now, our turrets had just gotten back online, poor fellows.

>hmm, I see.
>Well sir, thats over three years ago now.

Husk tried to get up from the table to look into the man's eyes, but his strength seem to fail him…
Odd he thought to himself… a gentank’s strength never fails him?!

Lies! I should punch you in the face for those lies, I remember it as the day of yesterday!
>Hold on, just let me explain.
>One week ago you where reported missing, your council was very concirned and contacted the city administration for help.
>Immediately the cityadmin began to send copbots to pepper park, their investigation had found that your last genrep use was towards the pepper park exit, unfortunately they did not find a trace of you, nor did anyone in the vicinity seen you in their last few days.
>three days later you where found unconscious in the back alley of the industrial zone, severely bruised and drugged. Nearly dead actualy. If our bots had found you just an hour later, you might not have survived…
Well… erm…well…my god! Thanks...
>Your god… ?
well yeah, for the sake of zod, you never heard of god?
>Well besides some ancient believe… but lets get back to business.
Right..
>We ran into some trouble getting the drugs out of you, cause the type was… still is… unfamiliar to us. What we do know however, is that it has something to do with wiping memories, hence your recent loss.
Right, I thank you very much for the help, much appreciated realy, but I’ll have to get going now. I will have to report this to our council as soon as possible.

He stood up from the table and looked around him, a more or less typical protopharm medical laboratory, some large mirrors on the wall, no doubt ‘see trough’ mirrors for certain special operations.
Like mine, he thought
Instruments where laying all over the place, and some rather unusual terminals stood at the other end of the room, almost no sound penetrated the room, which he found peaceful and scary at the same time.
He looked back into the mirror at himself.

Erm Doc?
How come I look like a private eye?
>Hmm well, I don’t know much details on that, but its rumoured there was an error in the pepperpark genrep which resulted in the destruction of the data on your body, however the genrep did regenerate a body made of your gene’s after a mechanic worked on it, but the mechanic, a tangent employe made the mistake of regenerating you in the form of a private eye. The mechanic hasn’t been seen since, rumor goes he hung himselve for the disgrace.
>Anyway, you can’t leave yet sir, we need to get those memory’s back, we had done that sooner if we didn’t need your cooperation for that, otherwise it won’t work.
hmm, Riscs?
>Hardly any at all, we’ve done this quite a few times before really.
Well, Alright then, I suppose. If you wanted to kill me I wouldn’t be here so I guess I’ll trust you.
>Please take a seat and relax, I’m going to sedate you for the process, just keep your mind clear and try not to fight it.

He took place in the chair, it was cold and harsh, and the instruments surrounding it looked as if they could jump him at any time, what was he scared off? All reason seems to point towards trusting this man, but then… why did he have this strange feeling something was wrong??
The world around him began to fade away as he slowly fell back into a deep sleep

Have you succeeded?
Like taking candy from a baby…
Good, get him back to MC, on the devil!
Last edited by HusK on Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
HusK
THN Whore

Postby sanityislost » Fri May 21, 2004 11:31 am

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot....very sweet dude i love it :D RAWR
ImageImage
forwardslashsetspaceneedunderscoremonkspaceone
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby booglebox » Fri May 21, 2004 11:58 am

nice one you have to be one of five people to actually continue something like this and in 1 day :D :D :D
congrats
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby HusK » Fri May 21, 2004 12:44 pm

*snif*

thank you guys, I'm glad the story is to your liking so far, had some trouble writing in the past (even deleted a story of 4 pages once, which I posted here a few months ago cause it was teh suckage :p)
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Dr J Zoidberg » Fri May 21, 2004 5:00 pm

there all good :)
Dr J Zoidberg
THN Uberaddict

Postby booglebox » Sat May 22, 2004 8:18 am

Don't be too self critical.

Letus critizise you instead! Before you delete stuff, post it and measure the intensity of the insults you recieve.
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby HusK » Sat May 22, 2004 9:12 am

hahaha, well that was months ago as I said, and there where no reactions.

I'm always critical on myself, perfectionist perhaps?

anyway, I'm @ work now, if I got time I'll finish the story later today :)
HusK
THN Whore

Part III

Postby HusK » Sat May 22, 2004 3:30 pm

Somewhere deep inside the outzone, hidden from civilisation’ Husk was lying on some bed in a lab, suffering from what proto medics would call a memD, deep in a coma, not knowing what was happening around him, his memory’s where slowly replaced one by one with fakes.

>Status report doctor!
The patient is suffering from damaged cell blocks that need repair before we can continue adding new memory’s sir, The process should be complete within the hour though, I expect a full replacement to be done around 06:00 hours.
We’ve also developed a new program to help the patient accept the change, as well as speed up his overall recovery.
>Good, very good doc.
>How soon do you think we can return him to his kind?
In time, sir, I’m confident of that, although I’m not yet certain when the time will be.
>Very well, inform me of any change in his condition, oh and offcourse when you know more about that time.
>Carry on.

A machine started glowing while the doctor pressed some buttons
‘Scanmem version 1.23 executed, awaiting user input’ it sounded trough the lab.
Computer, pipeline the data from project l3et to the Scanmem program and execute with parameter dash A R S.
The machine started spinning, first slow, then faster and faster, till at one point an electric charge breached out of it’s boundaries.
A scream sounded for a slight second trough the lab, as the electric beam hit Husk’s head.

‘Damaged sector found in the cerebral cortex, attempting to reconstruct…’
‘Damage sector repaired, simulating inactive brain waves’
‘Simulation active, attempting to read from sectors 0143 to 23,423,755,965.948’
‘Read process completed, 512 inconsistencies found, attempting to reconstruct’
‘Reconstruction failed, attempting to bypass’
‘Bypass completed, realigning 512 sectors’
‘realignment complete, attempting to re-read’
’324 remaining errors found in 32 sectors, unmounting sectors from brain’s database…unmount complete, realigning remaining sectors…complete, defragmentation started.’
‘Memory consistency restored, scanmem completed.’

The doctor stood up from his chair and walked to his patient, the machine had stopped spinning now, awaiting new orders.
Hmm… When this is done we’ll have to grow some hair back, might be a bit hard to explain this, the doc said to himself.

Right.
Computer, save all data from memory blocks modified in the last 500 days, then format those sectors, send a log to me and CC to user A.Parker.
‘Creating three command batch file, Warning, batch file created under user root., its not advised to continue running batch files under this users.
Computer override!
Executing batch run, estimated time of completion… 45 minutes.’

Time for some fresh coffee... The doctor sighed as he left the room.
Last edited by HusK on Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HusK
THN Whore

Postby booglebox » Sat May 22, 2004 5:54 pm

Oooooo that proves it the human brain is a computer.

What am i runing? win95????!!!!! aaarrrgghh microsoft get out of me!
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Next

Return to Role Playing