Forums

Item Database

General discussion for all parts of the Tech Haven Network Website.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Forum rules
Please use this forum area to discuss the features and queries about the THN forums, THN Website, Items DB, Rares DB, Stats DB and the Wiki.

Postby Stonehaven » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:50 am

Stonehaven wrote:I like the new db organization, good job.

however it sems that the power armor doesnt show which smuggler or where to get it from anymore

Yeah i noticed that all smuggler items now have had their locations links removed, now they dont even say where or how to obtain them :(
Poke Me Bebe!
Stonehaven
THN Subscriber

Faction: Tangent Technologies

Postby Brammers » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 am

Stonehaven wrote:
Stonehaven wrote:I like the new db organization, good job.

however it sems that the power armor doesnt show which smuggler or where to get it from anymore

Yeah i noticed that all smuggler items now have had their locations links removed, now they dont even say where or how to obtain them :(

Which items specifically and where did the link goto?
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Re: Item Database

Postby Quinn » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:46 pm

And I would like PAs and underwear back in one table. Because when I'm looking to maximize certain resist, it doesn't matter if they come from PA or holovest or suit. They all go into same slot so logically they are all same class.
Pretty much everyone can't be satisfied : )

I also think that "underwear" is possibly worst name for the category because it suggests no conflict with PA. Only Ionics are actually named "underwear/underall", all others are "suit" or "coat" suggesting "overwear/overall" : P
Quinn
THN nib

Faction: BioTech

Postby Brammers » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:17 pm

There never was in one table! http://www.techhaven.org/db/armor/body

However yes you are right. They go into the same slot, so this will be a fix/feature for Items DB2.0
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Postby Stonehaven » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:25 pm

This is very similar to an old suggestion of mine, MY GOD, that was almost 10 years ago! Time fly's and were getting old!
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=2929

I cant remember if this was ever implemented but I do vaguely remember things being sorted by requirement at some short time in my th.org adventures.

I think it would make things a lot easier if the column titles 'TL, Item Name, and Requirements' were clickable, and after being clicked it sorts assending, then clicking again sorts it descending.
Poke Me Bebe!
Stonehaven
THN Subscriber

Faction: Tangent Technologies

Postby Brammers » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:21 pm

Stonehaven wrote:This is very similar to an old suggestion of mine, MY GOD, that was almost 10 years ago! Time fly's and were getting old!
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=2929

I cant remember if this was ever implemented but I do vaguely remember things being sorted by requirement at some short time in my th.org adventures.

I think it would make things a lot easier if the column titles 'TL, Item Name, and Requirements' were clickable, and after being clicked it sorts assending, then clicking again sorts it descending.

That feature did get added a long time ago in 1.x. I'll add it to be list of 2.0 (Well we are on 2.1 actually!) features to add back.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Postby PinkTurtle » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:34 am

I have seen that in the item db the new Melee Woc Weapons were mssing. So i made an account and just put them in.
But they aren't shown on the website. Is there a checkup before that has to approved?
PinkTurtle
THN nib

Postby Brammers » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:58 pm

PinkTurtle wrote:I have seen that in the item db the new Melee Woc Weapons were mssing. So i made an account and just put them in.
But they aren't shown on the website. Is there a checkup before that has to approved?

Yeah all updates get a quick sanity check to make sure the updates look sensible before being approved.

I've accepted your updates, thanks very much for your contributions.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Previous

Return to Website Discussion