Forums

Compensation

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Compensation

Postby Kragar » Sat May 31, 2008 3:41 pm

Reakktor have released the compensation package and in my opinion its reasonably generous. My self could have wanted raised xp/item drop rate for awhile.

Anyways do anyone have suggestions on what items are rare enough that its worth using this "wish" ?

Do PA Woc armors drop in quickbelts or other Woc weapons?

Please advice =)

-K
Kragar
THN Subscriber

Postby Abeyance » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:22 am

If they're being generous then surely the 'nice' thing to do would be to not take the piss?
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Brammers » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:00 am

From this thread. http://forum.techhaven.org/viewtopic.php?t=3111

nikkon wrote:i fear i will not be able to make it to the event to get my items i remember be for the forum went down that there was a email to contact if some one could plz post the email for me that would be great thanks

Matan wrote:Can't remember it off the top of my head but don't worry mate, there's no rush. The compo starts today and goes on for a week and they said that even if you contact well after this week and explain that you couldn't make it they will still arrange a meeting for you to pick up your compo.
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Brammers » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:17 am

Since the forums are down, I've done some fishing in Google's cache and put up the compensation post there.

http://www.techhaven.org/neocron/forum- ... ation.html
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Postby Biglines » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:45 am

hmm, im a new player, so no idea what to choose, are mc5 chips very expensive? or should i be looking at vehicles/WoC armor, WoC disks or what else?

My main char is a rank 57 droner/hacker

other 2 i created before 21st are going to be a tank driver and an apu, but I'm think about making a pvp char, just dunno which one yet.

Could you maybe advice me on what to choose from which I would gain most in the long run? no use getting items that will be useless in 2 weeks...
Biglines
THN nib

Postby Nidhogg » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:50 am

Don't worry if you think you're going to miss the compensation period. Our brief was to ensure that no one misses out. Please drop one of the GM's an email if you're concerned (as per the compensation thread on the official forums).

N
Nick "Nidhogg" Milner
Community Liaison

R E A K K T O R . C O M
A Division of 10tacle Studios AG
Nidhogg
THN nib

Postby Kragar » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:03 pm

Any rare part that is constructed from tech parts are reasonably easy to get and are quite often on sale on the trade channel.

Any epic quest item is pretty easy to get so I would count them out.

Any faction supply master item is "easy" to get and any faction database item is "easy" to get.

MC5 chips Im not sure about since I don't know how hard they are to farm.

WOC weapons Im not sure about since I havnt done any of the quests and seems to be hard to find info on the quests ( except the 3 that are on the wiki page )

WOC1 and 3 Power Armors are very rare and have to be handed from GMs but I don't know if there are WOC 3 power armors for all classes. Also as a droner the armor you wear is not the highest priority since usually you are dead if someone shoots you while droning.

WOC Disk is quite hard to get and drop rate is very poor.

What I mostly wonder are about the items not in the item database but in the game. Specially would be intrested in WOC 3 rifle, pistol spy armor, WOC 3 APU armor as Im not sure if they exist in the game as they are not in the TH item database.

So still Im not sure what to ask for =) but know some of the items that is not worth using up a "wish" for.

-K
Kragar
THN Subscriber

Postby Brammers » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:25 pm

Kragar wrote:What I mostly wonder are about the items not in the item database but in the game. Specially would be intrested in WOC 3 rifle, pistol spy armor, WOC 3 APU armor as Im not sure if they exist in the game as they are not in the TH item database.

The reason why they don't exisit in the THN item DB, is we don't have the information for them. We can only add the GM spawn items if someone sends the screenshot or information to us.

As for WOC3 APU PA, I'm very sure it does exist. I shall be finding out, as thats on my shopping list of items I want.

WOC1 PA's I think are worth getting if you already got the XP and the disk. The PA costs 2 mil (Or is it 2.5mil?) and also you need to get the right normal levlel 3 PA to have it "WoC'ed up!" which is another 300-400k.

Also WoC1 PA's are not GM spawn, you just need to visit the ceres temple to get it. WoC3 PA's are GM spawn only.

Couple of other items that are GM spawn only that I know about.

All the cups
Copbot trophies
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Postby StevenJ » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:35 pm

I saw someone get a woc3 APU PA ingame just a short while ago. All the PAs are ingame, when Mighty Max had a preview version of itemGFX live I did a check for NSkill:

start
Wisdom of Ceres Gold Aggressive Power Cloak G-50
req psi 115
req apu 140
class monk
req wocpsi 3
+ force 45.63
+ piercing 45.63
+ energy 91.26
+ psi 5.52
+ apu 25.74
- ppu 22.08
- agility 14.71
end

start
Wisdom of Ceres Gold Infiltrationsuit G-50
req dex 115
class spy
req wocdex 3
+ force 54.76
+ piercing 54.76
+ xray 73.01
+ dex 5.52
+ pistolcombat 25.74
- riflecombat 22.08
- endurance 14.71
end

start
Wisdom of Ceres Gold Assassinationsuit G-50
req dex 115
class spy
req wocdex 3
+ force 54.76
+ piercing 54.76
+ xray 73.01
+ dex 5.52
+ riflecombat 25.74
- pistolcombat 22.08
- endurance 14.71
end

- I do need to double check these figures, but they make sense to me. Once I get an hour or two, I'll read through Bram's guide to adding items to the THN and blitz the woc PAs :)
StevenJ
THN fan

Postby Biglines » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:37 pm

can WoC 3 pa's be sold, cuz otherwise they would be only useful for me in like months from now

what are other expensive items? what do mc5 chips go for, and what kind of weapons are really worth getting with the 5 slots?
Biglines
THN nib

Postby Kragar » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:02 pm

Hmm think I saw a copbot trophy on sale a few days ago on trade channel, wonder why they are GM item spawn only and what are cups?

I dont suppose there are some cool gm spawn only apartments out there?

-K
Kragar
THN Subscriber

Postby Brammers » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:26 pm

Biglines wrote:can WoC 3 pa's be sold, cuz otherwise they would be only useful for me in like months from now

what are other expensive items? what do mc5 chips go for, and what kind of weapons are really worth getting with the 5 slots?

You can sell WoC3 PA's to players are a price of your choosing.

MC5 chips, not seen any prices recently but this is the general pecking order of how useful, and in demand the chips are.

MC5 Balistics Chip (Heavy Combat)
MC5 Close Combat project (Pistol Combat)
MC5 Distance Projector (Rifle Combat)
MC5 Riggers Dream (Drone Combat)
MC5 Dimension Splitter (APU and PPU)
MC5 Hawking Chip (Tradeskillers)
MC5 Hercules (Melee combat)

As for rares, some parts for rares are harder to come by, and alos harder to slot. The Disrupter and Silent Hunter are 2 weapons that come to mind that are very hard to get 5 slots on them.

Kragar wrote:Hmm think I saw a copbot trophy on sale a few days ago on trade channel, wonder why they are GM item spawn only and what are cups?

I dont suppose there are some cool gm spawn only apartments out there?

-K

It's to make the items very rare and a bit exclusive. There are usually awarded at special events as prizes which runners can take part in.

If you want to see some GM spawn only items on display, head to the Phoenix HQ office (Open 24/7) - in Techhaven 2C password "phoenix" you can see some of the stuff me and the clan have won over the years.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Postby Kragar » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:15 pm

How is it with the Juggernaut pistol? Is the quest how difficult to complete solo ? Also I wonder if the Juggernaut is better than the higher tech pistols like the executioner ?

Btw if you craft a weapon and its 120% quality is there any point in having more than 2-3 slots for the weapon as I presume that mods cannot go over the 120%, or can it ?

-K
Kragar
THN Subscriber

Postby flib » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:22 pm

You must have an active account at the time the server went down (May 21st 2008).
I take it that this means that they can actually verify that my account was active on that day? =/
flib
THN fan

Postby General Crazy » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:57 pm

I disappointed with this being my only option is Items up until the servers went down I was spending 8 - 16 hours a day playing NC, and had time to do that up until the day the servers finally came back online. I would have preferred EXP over items as there really isn't any items that I can use that I can't easily get myself be it through farming or trading.
General Crazy
THN nib

Next

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2