Forums

Spies found in the DOME! - Alliance's Breaking - War Raging

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Postby Brammers » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:53 am

monkeyboy wrote:Pantho explain to me this why do you always try to start shit all the time? is it your key factor to talk shit all day? Since you cant really talk much else its not a secret we have op war'd with after dark before but hey its a game dont like it dont play it then.

I think Pantho raises a very important question of clan loyalty to the faction and the dome. Some of the Section 2 reports I have received lately are very disturbing.

Would you trust a clan that works with the enemy?

Maybe you should take this opportunity explain why Clan DoY are co-operating with After Dark.
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby monkeyboy » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:02 pm

Well let me see when we had a fair few ops i saw that fetish sxr Death row and a fair few unclaned runners came to attack us yet pantho was in this aswell and today(friday 6th) i was told that pantho is trying to fuck around with the nap again some of us help'd after dark kill sxr and that is not a breach of the nap due to skull cult members and Phoenix members were not there yet pantho says this is a breach of the nap yet those 2 clans were not involved with this..

Explain to me how this is a breach of the nap with Skull cult and Phoenix were not involved in this fight...
monkeyboy
THN User

Postby Brammers » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:20 pm

OOC: Little mod note.

Please remember this is a RP forum, so less OOC (out of character) chat, and more in character posts!

If you want to talk out of character , please put OOC before your text.

Brammers - THN Mod

Edit: Also I notice some people are using forum usernames rather than character names. Can I sugguest you put the character name in the text, and the forum username. Eg "I saw Stunt Double (Brammers) killing After Dark." I will update the forum notice a sec.
Last edited by Brammers on Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Postby monkeyboy » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:39 pm

That still dont answer my question "how this breaks the nap"
monkeyboy
THN User

Postby Ressi » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:50 pm

Oh so what if Clan DoY has helped AD, at least we did not breach the NAP by helping pro against dome forces and it was a ruse anyway to have SXR busy somewhere else so we could do what needed to be done.
However clan Immune helping pro against dome forces is a breach of the NAP.
Ressi Blade
Major General [CW-FA]
House DoY - Titan
Chairwoman Fallen Angels Terra + Mars
Recipient of the Faction Medal Lvl 3
Ressi
THN Supahfan

Clan: Defenders of York

Postby Brammers » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:09 pm

Ressi wrote:Oh so what if Clan DoY has helped AD, at least we did not breach the NAP by helping pro against dome forces and it was a ruse anyway to have SXR busy somewhere else so we could do what needed to be done.
However clan Immune helping pro against dome forces is a breach of the NAP.

I'm sure Immune will speak for themselves later, but occordining to your post here http://forum.techhaven.org/viewtopic.php?t=2327 they are not breaking the NAP. Remember the NAP is between the Skull cult and other Fallen Angels clans. One of the key points of the NAP you posted is.

Ressi wrote:Breach of NAP also includes buffing of pro city runners to fight Skull

So in addition you are now saying Immune is helping pro-forces fight the Dome? Who did they fight with and who did they fight against, you need to state solid facts.
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Postby Pantho » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:56 pm

Immune , Was not signed into the NAP -

Plz close, some1 people cant hold in there anger :)
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby Brammers » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:03 pm

OOC: Closed at thread starters request

Brammers - THN Mod
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Previous

Return to Role Playing