Forums

new planfile

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

new planfile

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:59 pm

biggest changes next 3 weeks.

item tracking will be in finally.

outfitters will also make it ingame finally.

but biggest change. they gonna make merc a pure pvp server. no belts, higher sl raise, no safezones, no safeslots. so you pretty much always drop your rare. i will wonder who long it takes for em all to use epic guns.
also wonder how they gonna handle the people who now only play on merc and want to flee to terra / mars.. so they also gonna cancel the 4 slot german server and make it INT ( merc ) so gues we'll get a shitload of germans on terra get used to it. only german server left is 1 slot.

now kk also have to fix something to transfer chars. cause people who are on merc and don't want the rules want to get off there i gues. more things to screw up lol.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=125952
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Brammers » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:50 pm

I'm not too impressed to be honest - read my comments on that thread, as I feel they missed half the issues.
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:53 pm

you know they like to concentrate on fucking the game up more then making it better.

if they won some people with int release they gonna lose a load comming weeks lol.
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Download » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:12 pm

Whatelse would you expect from them?? I have no idea why they continue to fumble over themselves, but its killed the game literally. I even went as far and reactivated my account to see what was happening..

Guess what.. nothing.. I died, and not even a single poker around to poke me. All I did was insult a bunch of newbie fanbois, saying that us players killed the game.. and corrected them everytime, and that they fact still stands!

[Decided to edit this out since it is only troll and trash about KK and NC]

Don't say I didn't give it another chance, cause I did. Its just so sad, that KK is killing their own bread and butter.
Last edited by Download on Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-= D 0 W N L 0 4 D =-

One of the last of the Pure-Blood Pluto Fallen Angels.
Download
THN User

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:19 pm

what time you logged on then ?

even tgr with just 24 members have like 4 pokers :p and 2 of them almost play all day..
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Download » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:20 pm

[TgR]KILLER wrote:what time you logged on then ?

even tgr with just 24 members have like 4 pokers :p and 2 of them almost play all day..

Currently, if I was to hop on.. I would be on in the next 2 - 3 hours from now <Points to forum time>.

And the fact is too.. I'm so BROKE it hurts, so I can't TIP.. That also pissed me off about the character transfers. ;)
-= D 0 W N L 0 4 D =-

Download
THN User

Postby Tratos » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:42 pm

Welcome Back then Download, even if it only is for a short while :)
THN Administrator & Moderator
Tratos
THN Administrator

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:43 pm

lol dl you shouldn't tip just find a FA poker ;) i think biggy still will be on ( if your still fa that is :p ) just ask on faction :)
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Download » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:12 pm

[TgR]KILLER wrote:lol dl you shouldn't tip just find a FA poker ;) i think biggy still will be on ( if your still fa that is :p ) just ask on faction :)

OF COURSE, I'm FA!!! FA 4eve'a!!!!1111eleven

Remember my tagline stated, I was the last of the true-blooded FAs for the longest time. But its now gone, and replaced with some thing more appealing. :lol:
-= D 0 W N L 0 4 D =-

Download
THN User

Re: new planfile

Postby LordAnubis » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:29 pm

[TgR]KILLER wrote:people who now only play on merc and want to flee to terra / mars

Sorry to say it but there are none. From what Im told the people who play on Merc dont want to go to either server. They dont want to go to Mars obviously because if they did they would lose 3 of their characters (if they're using 4 slots) and they dont want to go to Terra because its english.

True some of them will simply live with it and go to Terra but to be honest I see a large majority of them quitting.

I may of course be wrong, and if I am then I can see nought but another bad result. I see a visible rift forming between the germans from Mercury and the international people (and some germans) that play on Terra. The server will be divided, alongside that we'll still have the current lack of any decent pvp, as for what this divide will caused I cant be sure. Let us hope the effect isnt too great and too negative.

I actually do like the idea of a pvp server, just not the way KK has proposed it. They need to think again before this decision sends the game to its final resting place.
LordAnubis
THN Visitor

Postby Maester Seymour » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:11 pm

I think that planfile is a joke tbh, they didn't even finish the first one they gave us either.

What happened to player shops, accessories, snowfall, WoW items and everything else in the original planfile that they still haven't added to the game. Oh and paypal as a payment system for credit card users so people like me don't get forced to cancel just cos they can't pay that retarded c2p company.

Great to see itemtracking and outfitters in but its taken them, what.. 9 bloody months?

So glad i cancelled my accounts when i did, couldn't really expect anything better. :wrong:
Maester Seymour
THN User

Postby Download » Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:54 pm

Mercury is simply a stall tactic which KK is infamous for.. When they can't provide what was originally promised or stated, they always move to this option.

The sick reality is, KK doesn't care about their customers period :( Which is sad.. but I think a lot of us can vouch for this. KK has given up on their International customers, its why they are diving deep into the Asian community to look for a new source of revenue, since I can't only guess the lack of current players isn't paying for their bandwidth nor servers nor salaries.

Its more than obivious KK doesn't have the right amount of "proficent" devs in place to do a project like NC. Time and time again, the community has reached out to offer help with coding, gfx, ect ect.. but KK has refused all the time. They claim it legalities, which is a bunch of BS, cause if they were serious they would do whatever it takes to get the help.

KK boils down to this... they are a bunch of kids trying to play in the big boys market.
-= D 0 W N L 0 4 D =-

Download
THN User

Postby SirRah » Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:33 am

Well whatever KK are gonna do in the next 3 weeks, Mercury as it was will die either way.

It's gonna be the old Uranus with much more hate and less players.

Maybe it will even kill NC.
simple, eh?
SirRah
THN Visitor

Postby Brammers » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:15 am

I thought Saturn was the old all out war and hate server?
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby SirRah » Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:57 pm

Dont really know Saturn but on Uranus there was a time where it was 3/4 German Clans vs a few English clans and a lot of hate vs each other. Lot of people quit cuz of that.
simple, eh?
SirRah
THN Visitor

Next

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2