Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Darkfall beta signup started

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Darkfall beta signup started

Postby Lifewaster » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:36 pm

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/announcement.php?f=9&a=26

Might be worth registering if anyones bored.
Lifewaster
THN User

Postby flib » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:59 pm

Lifewaster! You're still around? =O
You should come back to Neocron, whenever (ifever) it comes back, you're sorely missed. =|

What's this Darkfall game about? Is it supposed to have good pvp?
flib
THN fan

Postby Lifewaster » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:53 pm

Hi flib ^^

I havent been up to much. Played some age of conan until recently got tired of it.(I might pop back into neocron for a bit)

Darkfall is supposedly the answer to all pvp gamers. Nicknamed "forumfall" for the past 8 years because thats all it was. A forum about an obscure game no one really thought existed or would ever be released simply because it promised too much and everything. Full pvp , full loot, skill based lvling/player towns/castles/sieges/naval combat/etc

Forums were set up 2000 back when it was a "coming soon" game which I looked at along with NC at the time.

Best comparison about the game is perhaps meridian59/ultima online, or perhaps think of Elder scrolls daggerfall/morrowwind in mmorpg form.

Anyway.

Yesterday they released a gameplay video http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=64217, and opened up beta registration. I think this may turn out be a very long running beta ,and now is the only chance to register.

So if your even slightly interested, go sign up imo.
Lifewaster
THN User

Postby flib » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:35 pm

Hmm, this does sound interesting. I've applied for the beta, though I'm not sure I'll have a whole lot of time with college starting on monday. =/
flib
THN fan

Postby Abeyance » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:34 am

You should definitely get back to NC lifewaster, we miss you <3
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Lifewaster » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:13 pm

I should ^^ just havent had time to really do so yet. Only recently finished my AoC addiction. (that really turned out so crappy lol)

But atm I'm registered for possible betas for darkfall/fallen earth/earthrise/black prophecy/aion

So if one of them pops up soon, it could become a new addiction :p
Lifewaster
THN User

Postby Logan Ford » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:54 am

Good to see your still around :0 , what excuse have you not to log in ? It's FREE at the moment afterall !!
Logan Ford
THN Wiki Administrator

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café