Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Chrismas Piss Up

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Postby StevenJ » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:13 pm

Akuma wrote:FILL TRON HAS AWOKEN :D any one tell me why i cant post on the nc forums i applyed two days ago :( and whats this another piss up :D sounds like a plan !!!!! x x x x
They've rekajiggered NC's forum, so only people with active accounts can post. I think it's always supposed to have been like that, but they've just become more savvy about it now. Best option is to resub, and get me my 5 slotter back ;)

You know about this piss up, you're going to NY around the same time remember, but still plan on coming? :D

/Edit Beaten to it by the Evil Matan :(
StevenJ
THN fan

Postby Drikie » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:38 am

Not that I'm complaining but I don't have an active account and appear to be able to post with impunity.

I'm sure I don't have an active account... o_0
Drikie
THN nib

Postby Bredahl » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:03 pm

so only people with active accounts can post. I think it's always supposed to have been like that, but they've just become more savvy about it now. Best option is to resub

Gotta love the "banned" i got for letting my account expire aye? :wrong:
Bredahl
Banned user

Postby Pantho » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:06 pm

So what.. only 10 people are using the forum
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby Matan » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:55 pm

afaik the NC acct tied to the forum acct doesn't need to be active. And also it has always been like this, when I joined up in Feb on the NC forums I couldn't post till I tied it to my acct. :)
Matan
THN Wiki Administrator

Postby Trillian » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:56 pm

To bad that's finals week for me....

Although I did just do a search to see how much it would cost for a round trip ticket + a hotel for 6 nights if I went on spring break... It's only like $1500 for both. I could almost (but not really) afford that!
Trillian
THN Addicted

Postby Pantho » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:12 pm

Matan wrote:afaik the NC acct tied to the forum acct doesn't need to be active. And also it has always been like this, when I joined up in Feb on the NC forums I couldn't post till I tied it to my acct. :)

No, they mean they changed it so you cant post unless its active...

Effecivly, your account is banned unless you have an account. Its MEANT to have been like that but they just got strict on it i think
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby silent000 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:00 pm

Pigeon Sex Mr Fill? 8)
rawr
silent000
THN Subscriber

Postby Bredahl » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:10 am

Pantho wrote:Effecivly, your account is banned unless you have an account. Its MEANT to have been like that but they just got strict on it i think

Well.. in theory they should just give that (expired) account a 'retired' status right? thats what they did in the past isnt it?
A ban seems a bit harsh imo..?

Actually think that it was the "TERRArists will never die" in my name that got my forum account banned... :wrong:

Gotta love the effect that TERRArists had on that game :twisted:
Bredahl
Banned user

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:23 am

i can still post.. and hell i haven't had an active account for about a good year +.. so meh. played the nc2.2 trail thingy but removed nc after that.

still can post on the official nc forums to :P
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Pantho » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:27 am

uh yea, because helping to cripple terra's eco was a good effect
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby pabz » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:29 pm

Pantho wrote:uh yea, because helping to cripple terra's eco was a good effect

You can only just imagine the other things that could cripple a already crippled game...........

But back to the subject of this post !!!
pabz
Banned user

Postby Pantho » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:59 pm

pabz wrote:

You can only just imagine the other things that could cripple a already crippled game...........

You know i have nothing against terrarist.. just the idiots that hacked in it. Sadly they was amoungst the highest ranks.. And no, im dont mean you pabz :)
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby pabz » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:46 pm

Pantho wrote:
pabz wrote:

You know i have nothing against terrarist.. just the idiots that hacked in it. Sadly they was amoungst the highest ranks.. And no, im dont mean you pabz :)

awww ty sexy
pabz
Banned user

Postby Akuma » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:13 am

pigeon sex sounds fun :D may be a downy or two ? how you been cracker :D and man im so angry i wont be comeing :( steve said he will drink for the two of us :D so all good if worst comes to the worst ill rohipnol the girl friend role her in a blacket and leave her in a ditch for a while for making me miss my boys :( well have i blast any ways :D x x x x x x x x x x x x

p.s cracker we cant own every one with a our five slot fire extinguisher :( x x x
TEh Cr4ckers P47ner 1N C1m3 !!!!! l33TTTTT ! !
Akuma
THN nib

PreviousNext

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café