Forums

TPN] The Prophecy Network - First Fansite for Black Prophecy

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

TPN] The Prophecy Network - First Fansite for Black Prophecy

Postby Brammers » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:02 pm

About a year ago, some small details about a new game in the works called Black Prophecy started to appear. About the same time myself and everyone of the Tech Haven Network Admin started to hatch some new plans for world dominat... hang on who put that in this script?

Then the first screenshot for Black Prophecy appeared less than a month ago, and at that point we moved into action to setup The Prophecy Network - an unofficial fansite for Black Prophecy.

So everyone, I would like to announce the forums of the website is now open to fans and interested players of Black Prophecy, where you can discuss and speculate as much as you like about Black Prophecy.

At a later date, we shall be adding a news front page, and maybe some extra more goodies.

See you all at the http://www.prophecy-network.com - The first fansite for Black Prophecy.

While I'm here, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tratos, Delphi (aka James Finn) Cmaster, and Nova for their help and work in setting up the forums. Also thank you to Nidhogg and KK for being very supportive of our plans to setup the fansite. Also thanks to members of the THN and Neocron communities Abeyance, StevenJ, Tubby, SanityIsLost for testing and contributing their ideas towards The Prophecy Network.
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Abeyance » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:36 pm

I'm there!
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café