Forums

End of Terrarists

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

End of Terrarists

Postby Vampire222 a.k.a. Fook Yu » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:15 pm

Vampire222 a.k.a. Fook Yu
Banned user

Postby Keiron » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:50 pm

Since I've been banned, I don't really know what was ongoing in the game - but if the players were the same as when they went to CA (roughly when I got banned) I'm not shocked. I doubt KK really had any real evidence they were exploiting, but knew all of them to be bad evil poopie-head players they didn't like much. Again, not a shocker imho - at least they didn't just delete the clan and deny it like they have in the past.
Keiron
THN Subscriber

Postby Vampire222 a.k.a. Fook Yu » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:00 am

they deleted the clan and banned only 3 people from it permanently including the 2 already banned......
Banned user

Postby CMaster » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:45 am

They deleted the clan because of its supposed culture of "ruining the game". Its a very vauge thing, and to some extent seems to support the "you can only ally-kill if you are pro-city" attitude from GMs. (although I know there is more to this instance than that.) That said, you'd have though with al the upper-ranks banned, then the clan would have been getting reformed as well. We'll see where the game goes from here - perpeually less and less people, but I can' shed a tear over the banning of hackers/exploiters. Its sad to think that others caught up in this might quit because of it though.
CMaster
THN fan

Postby Pantho » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:21 am

I was banned again also. . hehe Telling asking spiro if he sucked chenoa of for a faction medal, in front of Chenoa was not the smartest thing i have ever done.

But still ^^.

Anyways, @ Cmaster

Yes, i agree with all your theories on the Only ally killing if your pro city theory -

We could make a rather large list of clans that have been threatened to be "banned" for ally killing. Every1 one of them was Anti city.

-edit,

also im sorry to flame and point fingers out, but there is obvious things going on with R2K.

Every time Chenoa gives out a faction medal, R2K Are receiving it, there previous ones had a lame excuse, saw none this time (unless i missed it) -

Has any1 even seen Spiro or other R2K play recently?
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby Vampire222 a.k.a. Fook Yu » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:29 am

big NO to that, Germans like to give germans stuff i guess, know several cases of gm's being really befriended with players.

Only things done were exploiting "Features", noone used aimbots or anything external.
Banned user

Postby Pantho » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:40 pm

Some Terrars did use the aimbot, i know this from there admissales, But not the main small bunch, Not the one's that got banned anyways.
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby pabz » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:38 pm

Pantho wrote:Some Terrars did use the aimbot, i know this from there admissales, But not the main small bunch, Not the one's that got banned anyways.

did they?
pabz
Banned user

Postby Delphi » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:56 pm

Im going to jump in here, and remind you that this is the official fansite for neocron, and as such please dont discuss potential aimbots, or people accused of cheating.

Thanks

/Delphi
Delphi
THN Lead Wiki Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby pabz » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:59 pm

Delphi wrote:Im going to jump in here, and remind you that this is the official fansite for neocron, and as such please dont discuss potential aimbots, or people accused of cheating.

Thanks

/Delphi

:)
pabz
Banned user

Postby Trillian » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:39 pm

Chenoa is a woman... I've spoken to her on teamspeak. How do you "suck off" a woman?
Trillian
THN Addicted

Postby Pantho » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:59 pm

She was on ronald at the time. Male char...
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby Abeyance » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:21 am

'heh'
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café