Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Low Flying Insanity

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Low Flying Insanity

Postby Abeyance » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:20 pm

Check this out, it's just awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia2OE2Amvj0
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Vampire222 a.k.a. Fook Yu » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:23 pm

good idea to do with multi million quid equipment bought with tax payers money.... such ignorant shitheads, reminds me of this american pilot who thought it was cool to fly under a ski lift in the alps, ended up killing a whole bunch of people and destroying the plane... offcourse he ejected and survived, and got a low punishment... :banghead:
Vampire222 a.k.a. Fook Yu
Banned user

Postby Abeyance » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:32 pm

Sigh, well I thought the video was pretty cool
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby John Keel » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:00 pm

Vampire222 a.k.a. Fook Yu wrote:good idea to do with multi million quid equipment bought with tax payers money.... such ignorant shitheads, reminds me of this american pilot who thought it was cool to fly under a ski lift in the alps, ended up killing a whole bunch of people and destroying the plane... offcourse he ejected and survived, and got a low punishment... :banghead:

well on the one hand you are right ... on the other hand its a cool video

but as worse was the pilot of the Ambulance helicopter that thought it would be cool to fly through under the bridge to impress his copilot while they where transporting a patient ... i am not sure but i think everyone on that helicopter died (i guess that would be Pilot+Copilot+Paramedic+Doctor+Patient)
that all looks cool but its not cool if you go to far
John Keel
THN Addicted

Postby Abeyance » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:31 am

Yeah - like with everything in life it's all about moderation
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café