Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Twilight War - Closed Beta - Please sex me

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Twilight War - Closed Beta - Please sex me

Postby Pantho » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:00 pm

Twilight War Newsletter for Monday, July 09, 2007
Issue: 5

Yes, it's been a while since the last edition of the TW Newsletter and most of you probably thought TwilightWar was dead and gone. Well, we're back, baby, and we have something to say!!

Closed Beta!
Later this month, we will have a beta version ready for public tests.

Initial beta accounts will be available for interested TwilightWar Community members. Details of registration and software for download will be announced once the servers are online. Depending on the initial beta test results, a public beta test may be held next month.

If you are interested, email your creds @ community@twilightwar.com. Be sure and include your TW forum name.

New Screenshots!
Here's a look at the visual elements of what the General Computers folks have been working on, including some different environments under development.

We've added some Screenshotsfrom some of the new areas that have been produced by the GC team. While none of the new functionality they developed is yet visually obvious except the UI (currently in Chinese, being converted to English), we wanted to give everyone a flavor of what they have been working on. Check them out.
-----------

hmmmmmmm should look at screenies. hopefully that rpos system will get reworked but its nice :)
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby Abeyance » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:17 am

Well I've made a forum account and sent an email, but I'm doubtful I'll get considered heh. It looks nice, looks too much like nVidia graphics proof tests of random shit with a gun and a health bar added... heh
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Vampire222 a.k.a. Fook Yu » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:08 am

Hmm yeah, what ive seen of twilight war isn't all too appealing, whats so incredible about it anyway???
Vampire222 a.k.a. Fook Yu
Banned user

Postby Abeyance » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:20 am

It looks very nice, although the forums don't look very big but that could be because I'm a new user and don't have access to anything :P

Depends how dedicated the developers are tbh.
Last edited by Abeyance on Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Abeyance » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:21 am

oops double post
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Abeyance » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:12 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You've been selected to participate in the Closed Beta Test of Twilight War: After the Fall

Final acceptance into the testing is pending reading and acceptance of the following NDA by replying to this email with your Name, UserName and Mailing Address. Information on downloading the software and activating your account will follow.

Thank you,
General Computers and Smiling Gator

\o
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Pantho » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:22 am

Same:)

Cya ingame :)
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café