Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Lego Universe

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Lego Universe

Postby Abeyance » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:09 am

I really can't believe this, in regards to the last link I posted about Jumpgate evolution it appears the same company (NetDevil) like making MMOs, Jumpgate evolution is a sequel to their first MMO, Jumpgate, and they're also making a game called Lego Universe... Lego, as an MMO... weird.

http://www.lego.com/universe/default.asp

Entering your email address gives you access to the LEGO Universe e-mail newsletter, which also means that you'll be in an exclusive group of people who will be invited to participate in the game's development. You'll be asked for your opinions in surveys, and you'll gain early access to the building tools that will be used to populate the virtual LEGO Universe.

I guess...
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Kanedax » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:44 pm

Holy crap thats awesome!
Kanedax: Lowtech Gentank Extraordinaire
The Chronic: Sexy PPU
Fred Astaire: Transgender Sniper
Brickhouse: Libra PE
I Need Money, Terminal Frost, Clit Commander, Brock Obama: The Cowboy Crew Trading Corp.
Mandingo: Future Hightech Tank
Mclovin: APU
Kanedax
THN Visitor

Postby Abeyance » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:24 pm

It's definitely a unique idea for a game...
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café