Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

EVE Online!

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Postby Abeyance » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:08 am

woop woop \o

Ok so finding a username that wasn't taken was harder than signing up to a free email account with Yahoo, with the 'username is already taken' stuff over and over and over again. Now I'm downloading the client on my home pc but I'm at work today, so won't be able to play until tonight. I was thinking of going Gallente rare / Gallenteans bloodline... is that a good choice for a new starter? Gives starting stats of INT 6 Charisma 8 Perception 8 Memory 4 Willpower 4... I guess I'd have to do some of the learning skills or something.
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Abeyance » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:15 am

You know the function 'Securely sell EVE Timecodes for ISK' thing in the control panel, does that mean I could buy game time from people in game for in game money?
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby TeXL » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:19 am

Abeyance wrote:You know the function 'Securely sell EVE Timecodes for ISK' thing in the control panel, does that mean I could buy game time from people in game for in game money?

Yes :P

And Gallente are VERY nice for pvp in team works as they have nice tanks and the highest DPS in game afaik but for solo pvp i wud say Minmatar as they have nice tanks / speed and nice DPS.

As gallente the Thorax or Vexor is a nice cruiser to start with, Myrmidon is by far the best Battlecruiser in the game and a Dominix is a nice ship if u have very good drone skills or a Megathron for some blaster ownage :P

Btw never fly anything you cannot afford to replace :P
TeXL
THN Visitor

Postby Abeyance » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:21 am

I also thought about Minmator / Sebiestors bloodline... they also good? What ships would you recommend for starting that way?
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Abeyance » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:22 am

I don't suppose I can use ETCs on a 14 day trial account?
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Abeyance » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:25 am

Are you SERIOUS? 17000 players at 10am??
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby TeXL » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:29 am

Minmtar has one of the best Frigs for pvp which is the Rifter, and then once you get up you have a choice between speed or DPS so with cruisers either ge ta Stabber for speed or a Rupture for DPS and then a Hurricane as a battlecruiser and if you go that way get to Assault Frigs and use a wolf of a jaguar then get HACs and get a vagabond which imo is teh win :D

You shud be able to use an ETC on a 14 day trial but it will nearly be impossible to earn the ISK for a time card ingame in 14 days.

Afaik 30d GTC is 150mil

Btw you may have noticed i just talk about pvp cus its all im rele good at if your gunna go sebeisteri guess u wanna go into industry, and if so tran your skills to use the first mining bage vut afaik you cannot trin em on trial accounts
TeXL
THN Visitor

Postby Abeyance » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:40 am

Whats your name in game so I can message you up once I get in tonight :)

Same applies to everybody else on here that plays Eve :)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby TeXL » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:41 am

Ill be on my alt as my main cant do anything for another 7 days yet so message me on CrackerC and ill be on a little lata.
TeXL
THN Visitor

Postby Abeyance » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:21 am

aite dude ^^

btw, what is THE quickest way to generate cash ?
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby TeXL » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:24 am

Alot of different ways, you cud do missions and make your way up to level 3 /4 missions which are alot of ISK or you cud just go found some NPC pirates in a asteroid belt (best rats in 0.0) like 1.2 mil for a BS spawn.

Or you can mine which is incredibly boring but it gets you minerals which you can sell or buy yourself BPCs or BPOs and build yourself shiz :P

Or you cud simply just pirate and kill ppl stealing their lewts 8)

.....Or ransom them, out of the entire time ive been playing ivre only ever got a ransom off some1 once :( and it was a measly 10 mil, i shall go hunting lata and get me some ransomes :D
TeXL
THN Visitor

Postby Delphi » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:31 pm

only 1.2M spawns? Cracker, your in crap 0.0 space, I get 3 x 1.8 and we have seen officers of 8M :) - Message me on Delphi Denon if you neeed help, failing that join: "TFRN Channel" and chat to anyone in there! Oh an cracker we'd <3 to have you in TFRN :) join "TFRN Channel" and talk to the people in there!
Delphi
THN Lead Wiki Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby TeXL » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:25 pm

Lol i love my serpentis spawns :( and aye my corp is a tad boring ill hook up with ya in game, atm my account expired yesterday so ill just get the cash together and get myself 6 more months and i shud be good ;)
TeXL
THN Visitor

Postby Abeyance » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:03 am

I just found out something groundbreaking!

I can play EVE over VNC so that means I can keep changing training all day \o/
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby TeXL » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:33 pm

Meh when you get to where i am its normally shove a skill on to level 5 for about 15 days and forget about it :P

Actually it will be longer, got all of my +4 implants blown out of my head last week
TeXL
THN Visitor

PreviousNext

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café