Forums

Introduce yourself...

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Introduce yourself...

Postby THN CPU » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:23 pm

Welcome to the Tech Haven Network forums!

To everyone who is signing up, introduce yourselves! Let us know who you are, and tell us a bit about yoruself, what your characters are called, and which clan you belong to!

If you wish to chit-chat about someone's post, please start a new thread.

If you are feeling brave, maybe put a picture up of yourself in the Real life picture thread.

Or if you don't want to tell us anything, just say hi! ;)
'Tech Haven Network' Administrator
THN CPU
Tech Haven Network Administrator

Postby Abeyance » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:32 pm

I guess I'll start off the preceedings so...

Hi I'm Kay,

I'm a phoenix member, and have been playing Neocron since Beta 3-4. I've had numerous charactor aliases and currently serve under Phoenix with all five of my charactors. I help out where I'm needed and generally try and stay out of the way :p
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby John Keel » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:10 am

Hi i'm Philip

I play since short after german retail of NC 1.

My first server was Saturn where i was Leader of the Clan NSA (Neocron Security Agency) and later i joined the server pluto and with it Phoenix.LTD
John Keel
THN Addicted

Postby Brammers » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:39 am

Ok I'm Pete,

Been playing NC since it went retail in Neocron 1 which would been about December 2002. I joined Phoenix about 6 months later, and became the CEO (Leader) of Phoenix 6 months after that.

I've got about 12 characters, most of them are in Phoenix. As to what my characters are all called, well you will find out!

There are also rumours going around here that I have a lot to do with the Tech Haven Network so I wish to comfirm these rumours are true...wait....I meant to deny those rumours...damm! :D
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Trillian » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:23 pm

Hello! I'm Tracy!

Being playing NC since the begining of retail. I played on pluto and still think it was the best server ever! I miss it. -/

Didn't join phoneix until NC2, although I have been a friend of the clan since they came FA in NC1. A fun fact.. the first time I met Bram I was gr camping him at one of my clan's ops! Good times.. good times..

The clans I was a member of in NC1: THSC, SXR, Blue Tech, TeCH. Most of my time was spent between THSC and SXR.

I'm not quite sure how many characters I have now. I have 3 accounts.. but the only character's Ive set up since 2.2 are my cster, Tricia McMillian and my APU, Random Dent.

As for the irl me. I've lived in Kansas my whole life and only been in one tornado. I work on a government contract at a call center. I have two cat's, Izabelle and Jezabelle. I love Tim Horton's coffee.. I have to have it imported. I like to read, and to go dancing. I've got a few pics in the RL pic thread if you want to see them!
Trillian
THN Addicted

Postby Abeyance » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:33 pm

Haha when I went to Canada they had Tim Hortons coffee and TimBits! We have nothing like that in England, drive through coffee shops are the future!
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Ressi » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:59 pm

Hi,
I am Ressi Blade (the resser) aka Little Sister (the conster)
I have been playing NC like forever.

John Keel was kind enough to take me into his clan many years ago.
Then I made my own clan Alpha Monks with a tradeskill support clan on the side. All this on Saturn.
I have played all servers like Jupiter in clan Demon Tech or Mars in clan Cyberdyne, Uranus in clan The One and many more.

I am leader of clan DoY, Defenders of York in FA

Most will know me anyway ( I am soooo notorious !!!)

I have lots of accounts and so far have been able to keep most of those chars unknown. So there is really no reason to list them now
:P

Keep a free mind and stay safe .................
Ressi Blade
Major General [CW-FA]
House DoY - Titan
Chairwoman Fallen Angels Terra + Mars
Recipient of the Faction Medal Lvl 3
Ressi
THN Supahfan

Clan: Defenders of York

Postby Vampire222 a.k.a. Fook Yu » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:03 pm

I am Sebastiaan Aka vampire222 and some other characters, im 21 years old and from Den Haag, The Netherlands... atleast weed's legal here... neener!! :D
Vampire222 a.k.a. Fook Yu
Banned user

Postby Matan » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:38 pm

Vampire222 a.k.a. Fook Yu wrote: The Netherlands... atleast weed's legal here... neener!! :D

Damn you!!!! :P

Hi there folks, I am Martin I have only been playing NC a short time (since Feburary 2007) and only have on active toon really; Matan. Some people know me (such as ressi) but for the most part I have managed to keep a low profile.

I am currently the co-leader of a new NEXT clan; Mobile Assault Units (MAU).

As for rl, I'm 22, live in West Sussex in the UK (south east) have 2 kids. Studying to become a teacher atm and work part-time in Argos (classy!!). I will probably get round to posting a pic of me sometime soon so beware!!!!! :D
Matan
THN Wiki Administrator

Postby TeXL » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:13 pm

Hello! My name is Andy, most of you know me as Cracker or Cream or pimp daddy to the people that i bribe, im an erotic mixed up child with a very free mind and loveable features, and i love a good cuddle be it with women, man or small children....

RL: live in wiltshire ala trowbridge.

Thats about it rele, im not as exciting as i seem :(
TeXL
THN Visitor

Postby Kanedax » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:46 pm

I iz Tom, started playing during NC1 beta and thru the first few months of NC1 retail. I took a long hiatus from the game returning in Jan 2007. You may know me in game I tend to make myself obvious :lol:. In NC1 I played on uranus with the name Kaneda and was in the Clan Hell which was led by Ginger Magician and Tetsu0.

IRL: Im about to turn 20 I live in teh Florida and I'm currently workin towards a degree in business administration/accounting.

P.S.:MATAN FTW!!!! :eek:
Kanedax: Lowtech Gentank Extraordinaire
The Chronic: Sexy PPU
Fred Astaire: Transgender Sniper
Brickhouse: Libra PE
I Need Money, Terminal Frost, Clit Commander, Brock Obama: The Cowboy Crew Trading Corp.
Mandingo: Future Hightech Tank
Mclovin: APU
Kanedax
THN Visitor

Postby sanityislost » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:04 pm

Im SiL and i hate cheese, its fuckin evil.
I like to get drunk, and shout random crap at people

<---hobo, woot!

SiL ..:..
ImageImage
forwardslashsetspaceneedunderscoremonkspaceone
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby Delphi » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:43 pm

Hi Im James,

Ive been playing neocron (on and off) for the last 6 years, I started in NC1 beta 4 and became rather addicted to the game. Ive been a co-leader in one of the most reknown clans in neocrons history P.I.M.P. My main characters are called Delphi and Madame Veroniqque (Yes she is leader of the Tsunami!). I joined Phoenix two years ago when Trillian recruited me on Teamspeak, and I am an admin (and friend :P) to brammers and the THN. Any issues in game or on the forums contact me :)

/Delphi
Delphi
THN Lead Wiki Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd

Postby StevenJ » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:37 pm

Never noticed this thread whilst I've been a little drunk before, so I should post I guess.

I'm Steven, been playing NC since November 2002 acc to the forum. I'm from Lancashire. I generally keep very quiet, so chances are you don't know much of me ingame.

When I started playing, I was in a clan called KiR, which later split to form two clans called The Continuum, and Synergy. I stuck with The Continuum, being my first clan leader I thought I should stick with Perminator.

After the initial clan split, I took a break. I checked neocron.com and saw NC2, I came back, made new friends called Marsbarz and Aseren/Cream Cracker. We made a clan, eXL, and once Marsbarz left I both took over the clan and his account.

Out of game, I knocked together a prototype skill manager for 2.2, some clan members posted about this skill manager, I got bugged for it, and hence released a bugged-to-hell-and-back NSkill.

My main alts are StevenJ, Ampere, StevenS, Marsbarz-a, Marsbarz-b, and Marsbarz-c, all TT.
StevenJ
THN fan

Postby Faid » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:44 pm

Hi,
I am Faid. I've been playing NC since NC1 about 6 months before NC2 was released. I played Pluto, popped my LE on my first day and joined SXR. I worked my way up through the ranks and eventually became clan leader when FN left. I've only ever been in SXR, I have 4 accounts with just about every char type there is. You may have seen me around on my tradeskiller Troy McClure or Greyton or my combat chars such as Talon, montgomery, Chadwick, (not so much Faid my APU anymore) and many more. Im late for work so I will go now :P
Faid
THN User

Next

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café