Forums

NC2 Community Ventrilo Server

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

NC2 Community Ventrilo Server

Postby BaDDaSS » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:20 pm

There was talk on the NC2 forums about having a large Ventrilo server, for the whole community to use.

We now have one setup.

IP: 212.111.50.230
Port: 3784 (Default)

If you want a clan channel, just ask PM me and I'll have it setup straight away.

We're using Ventrilo 2.1.4 (which you can use without uninstalling the newer 2.3.0, it runs from a seperate folder).

You can download it here.

There's enough space on this server for the whole of NC2 Community :)
All 8 people. Lmao
BaDDaSS
THN Visitor

Postby Tratos » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:25 pm

Just as a note, the Tech Haven Network hosts the popular Voice Com package Ventrilo MIX in it's downloads area. This package includes all popular versions of Ventrilo and TeamSpeak2 in one light weight installer ;)

http://www.techhaven.org/downloads/task ... ad/gid,18/

The licence is simply there due to the high amount of traffic we receive from WoW clan websites grabbing the program ;) the gits.

Great service and idea, i've stickied this topic so it will hopefully get some more coverage.

Tratos
THN Admin
Tratos
THN Administrator

Postby thegreatunknown » Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:33 am

I get on that vent server about 3 times a week. I talked to FAID and MABS about a week ago. we had some nice laughs but, I never seen anyone get on that vent.

It would be nice to have a public community vent server but, it would need to be a server that is advertised through the official NC forums. Nothing wrong with this forum, just for a means of getting more people.
thegreatunknown
THN Subscriber

Postby Pantho » Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:06 pm

thegreatunknown wrote:I get on that vent server about 3 times a week. I talked to FAID and MABS about a week ago. we had some nice laughs but, I never seen anyone get on that vent.

It would be nice to have a public community vent server but, it would need to be a server that is advertised through the official NC forums. Nothing wrong with this forum, just for a means of getting more people.

It was advertised on Nc forums -
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby Ichneumon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:12 pm

new NC2 ts3 server - 77.99.214.195
Ichneumon
THN nib

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café