Forums

Hey Guys I know its been a long time...

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Hey Guys I know its been a long time...

Postby John Davis » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:50 pm

Hey Brammers and anyone else that may remember me and my 2 brothers I might soon be getting back onto Neocron! back at the upgrade to Dome Of York my little bro put a fake phone number so the WorldPay or whoever the new people were didnt let it go thru....

anyways.. I know for a fact me and Draken (or whatever his name was on NC) loaded our belts with the good tools that were left in the lockers when everyone transfered before us
(so hopefully when I get my account reactivated we'll have brought a good few million creds worth in high end tools along with us.. well if they still let the belt items carry over...)

I have to wait a few pay checks til I can tho but I will ASAP because I want to see all the changes and Cyberpunk sounds like a good setting after hitting 60 once on World of Warcraft (you know I still dont recall ever really completing any of the real quests on Neocron heh)
John Davis
THN Visitor

Postby Delphi » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:04 pm

let me be one of the first to welcome you back, Im pretty new to Pheonix Ltd. but Ive been playing NC since Beta 4! If you need any help in game, or just want a capped PPU to help you level, just give me a shout!

P.S. If you remember playing on Pluto on nc1 you might remember me, I was a co-leader of the great clan P.I.M.P.

/Delphi
Delphi
THN Lead Wiki Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby John Keel » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:11 pm

yeah right nearly forgot.

Welcome back
John Keel
THN Addicted

Postby John Davis » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:17 pm

I dont recall the P.I.M.P.S group too well but eh I guess once I have my character back up and running (and spitting out vehicle keys and weapons like an insane SOB) and I think right now is a bit early for a welcome back (at least until my character is back in action) and now I realize my lil Bro forgot his name on NC lol we'll figure it out tho and Brammers I think he is going to ask for his Researcher position you promised him upon transfer lol
John Davis
THN Visitor

Postby Trillian » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:38 pm

Delphi wrote:let me be one of the first to welcome you back, Im pretty new to Pheonix Ltd. but Ive been playing NC since Beta 4! If you need any help in game, or just want a capped PPU to help you level, just give me a shout!

P.S. If you remember playing on Pluto on nc1 you might remember me, I was a co-leader of the great clan P.I.M.P.

/Delphi

mmm... capped ppus are sexy...
Trillian
THN Addicted

Postby Delphi » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 pm

Trillian wrote:mmm... capped ppus are sexy...

Trill meant to write..

mmm... Delphi is sexy... ;)
Delphi
THN Lead Wiki Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Trillian » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:07 pm

Delphi wrote:
Trillian wrote:mmm... capped ppus are sexy...

Trill meant to write..

mmm... Delphi is sexy... ;)

We've been though this... you're too skinny for me! :P
Trillian
THN Addicted

Postby John Davis » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:07 pm

heh sounds like I missed out on a lot of fun as of late lol
John Davis
THN Visitor

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café