Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Role play HL 2 GARYSMOD

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Role play HL 2 GARYSMOD

Postby Stelco Steel » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:24 pm

I was thinking of running a Garys mod server, and Letting Us use it in a RP sence.

I was going to Concider the RP map HOMETOWN 1999

There will be 5 Classes for the RP mod

Here are some as Follows:

Mayor : you are the Mayor, you sell Keys, give people jobs, and set their rate of pay. Also you are in control of all govenment services : Thus Police , Militarty, Schools etc . ( don't forget to take Bribes )

Police: Well your a Police officer, you up hold the law, adrest Criminals, and shoot terrorists on the spot. your hobbies include eatting donuts and drinking coffee.

Citizen : Just your regular joe blow tring to Surive untill next pay day, I wonder if the simpsons are on?

ZOMBIE: Your Undead, you like brains, anyone you kill becomes a zombie. ( the only way to pick this class is if your somehow get infected , mabe its a Virus? mabe its that Big Mac combo from Mcdonalds!, we'll never Know! )

Rebel / Terrorist: your goals are simple : YOU WANNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD! / Town we live in. Before you can become a Terrorist, you must pay $1000, to get the Key for the TEORRORIST BASE, Thus spawning weps, Nukes, etc. Your hobbies are Scaring people, bugging your friend the Mayor, and eatting pizza.

Phew, glad thats over ^_^

WEAPONS YOU CAN BUY :

ALL CS WEAPONS / HL 2 weapons, each item will have a certian cost in $

Not all items can be bought off you Local NPC Gun Vendor, you may have to find a BLack Market, or something like that.

WARNING : ADMIN MAY SPAWN NPCS FOR NO REASON!, YOU MAY DIE!

ANOTHER WARNING : ADMIN HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHANGE RP

EG: you are now a zombie, go kill everyone!

or : you suck as a COP, you blow your brains out, then wake up and find out your just a homless guy!

lol yeah things like that!

Go team Venture! :)
Stelco Steel
Banned user

Postby f8l3rr0r » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:10 pm

yeah and you can have 32 players max! so it's already beat out the nc population!
Delta Paintball Team - Delta Leads the way, All the way.
f8l3rr0r
THN Subscriber

Postby Pantho » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:57 pm

f8l3rr0r wrote:yeah and you can have 32 players max! so it's already beat out the nc population!

Not rly , infact i cant recall EVER see'ing neocron pop uinder 4% = 40 btw -
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby Tratos » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:22 pm

Stelco's banned so appart from the spam from you two the threads pointless ;)

le closed.
THN Administrator & Moderator
Tratos
THN Administrator

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café