Forums

Ghosts! and moar!

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Ghosts! and moar!

Postby Stelco Steel » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:48 pm

Hey there I have been conducting some research for a few friends about ghosts and EVP. So far I have found these intresting links. I can't decide if its real / faked / etc. You decide and leave me a post about it !

http://ghoststudy.com/new8/history.htm

http://www.aaevp.com/

http://www.ghostweb.com/evp.html

:crazy: :o :eek:
Stelco Steel
Banned user

Postby Phayse » Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:27 pm

It's all shit if you ask me.
Current Runners : Vexxor - Pistol Spy
Phayse
THN fan

Postby Stelco Steel » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:41 pm

I thought this one was crazy: http://www.aaevp.com/examples/sound/(c)2005butler_prepare_to_die_only.mp3

They said over most EVP, about 1/12 are threats of death and morbid acts.
In this file the " SO called ghost / demon says : Prepare to die!, in a very hostal tone. EDIT: I found out this information also : SPIRITS:
Spirits have passed over and embraced the light of their holy father--and are happily living as sons and daughters of God. Sylvia Browne says that a distinguishing feature between spirits and ghosts is that, spirits hover and float about 3 feet above the ground. Whereas, earthbound ghosts are at ground level.

GHOSTS:
There are numerous Ghosts among us here on the earth because when these passed they refused to embrace the light of the Father for various reasons such as:

(1) they don't know they are dead,

(2) They may have committed crimes and such and are afraid they will be sent to hell--so they do not embrace the light and roam the earth instead? Much like in the movies "the Others" these can't understand what mortals are doing in their "space" and find it hard to understand why mortals don't normally communicate with them...

Ghosts can communicate with those who are psychically sensitive to them?

IMPRINTS:
These are scenes from the past where such strong psychic energy exists that they are "imprinted" there to play over and over. No communication is possible with these...

thank you for you input Phayse, I know you always have answers and opinions for me :love:
Last edited by Stelco Steel on Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stelco Steel
Banned user

Postby Neope » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:29 am

ya know,im a christian,and my aunt does that shit,and it still scares the shit outta me. :'-(
Neope
THN fan

Postby Stelco Steel » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:45 am

I have gotten my 1st EVP recording, and the results I can't make out.

My lady friends that introduced me into this said to becarful, and not to do it alone. With the message i receaved I would agree.

From the audio file its sounds like : " garbled noises, in a low format" I know that the voice is male, and does not sound happy.

I got this while playing some music files on my play list i have been playing now for quite a while. I know the files are not corrupt. WHat gets me about this, is that the fact this happend on the same day i was tring to use a Ouija board for shits and giggles. When I used the board, it did nothing. I was on my Ventrillo talking to other members, and was dissapointed, but not surprised.

the pitch of the sound file was so loud, it almost sounds like metal scraping against metal, with the low voice comming in. I don't have the tools to get the fix converted to another format or what ever they do to changed the pitch or tone of a file so you can hear the voice better.

It really hurt my ears..... Im waiting untill this saturday with some experienced friends in this field to help out. I am a non-belever in ghosts / demons / etc. I expect science shall prove reasons for all these occorances and events.

Ghost Busters here I come ! :D :D

EVP does, work, is it real....... could be anything from AM/ FM radio waves comming in, to other singals , depending on the HTZ its comming in on.

So for all I know it could just be a part of a radio song comming in with static, or a CB-radio that crossed into the path of the signal into the recording.

Any other information on this topic would help.
I'll be working with some of these people from my city, here is their web site : www.hauntedhamilton.com

some of these events are just, well weird........at least they got some footage on Video, which really helps out.

Keep searching for the truth people, it is out there!
Stelco Steel
Banned user

Postby CMaster » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:51 am

Theres a reasonably simple explanation for EVP - inductance, intereference etc. Our lives are crammed full of radio and microwave signals. We're surrounded by electric fields (don't believe me? hook yourself up top an ocillascope sometime and whatch the nice 50hz (or 60hz for you yanks) signal...). I know that an old set of PC speakers I had, if left powered but no signal from the computer would actually pick up a german radio station.
CMaster
THN fan

Postby Stelco Steel » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:43 am

CMaster wrote:Theres a reasonably simple explanation for EVP - inductance, intereference etc. Our lives are crammed full of radio and microwave signals. We're surrounded by electric fields (don't believe me? hook yourself up top an ocillascope sometime and whatch the nice 50hz (or 60hz for you yanks) signal...). I know that an old set of PC speakers I had, if left powered but no signal from the computer would actually pick up a german radio station.

Yes i agree. There must be some reason like that, I would like to see some of the companys that make these electronic devices, explain how these events happen.
Stelco Steel
Banned user

Postby Neope » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:56 am

isnt it true that a sound wave never completly disipates?
Neope
THN fan

Postby Stelco Steel » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:43 am

That im not sure about, but I do know this, enery can't be destroyed... only changed ( This applys with all laws of energy ), so in that instance Im not sure, but I will look into it.
Stelco Steel
Banned user

Postby Stelco Steel » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:55 pm

These 2 girls i met last week, consider them selfs " witches " and they do all that witch kinda stuff. I told them about EVP, and they said, they dont think its the most effective way to contact the dead, ( as they say ) Last night, they tried to do a which crafty kinda thing, at their house. After about 15 mins into this , what ever you wanna call it, with us holding hands etc, we heard thumping noises from the bed room. I really thought it was comming from up stairs, ( neighbours etc ). When we all got up, and walked over to the room, the door was shut. Kristy tried opening the door and she could not, because the Damm Dresser was behind the door. I freaked out and did like a cop kick to the door knocking over the dresser. When we entered the room, nothing was there, BUT how the Fu*k did that dresser move ?!?!?!!?

When we walked back into the living room, we heard the thumping again, this time I ran to the bed room, and threw the door open, and looked at the dresser, it was at a 45 degree angle. I said to the ladys Im leaving, we all left and headed out to the pub. THe next day I get a call from Kristy saying that her bed room door was stuck again with the dresser behind it. SO i had to come over and move it again. After I did that, I put a wedge in the door so it would not shut. I hope this solves the problem, Im not sure WTF cause that, BUT I still dont think its a Ghost! Kris said I probably pissed them off with all my talk about how if they were real they are all evil, and how its impossable for them to exsist LOL! Them it, or what ever they might be. They want to contune again tonight, but Im going to bring my best friend over to witness this as well.

I must say that if all that ghosts do is move furniture, Then they should start up their own moving company LOL!

:lol:
Stelco Steel
Banned user

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café