Forums

new game ?

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

new game ?

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:16 am

saw this game linked by somebody (forgot who already tho :p ) on the nc forums.. it looks cool.. and the cora ladies are hot to :p

http://www.rf-onlinegame.com

something new to tryout maybe ? if there is a way of paying ofcourse.. i would have bought wow to try month's ago if there was a way of paying for it.. but i dun have a cc so i can't.. maybe i should get one sooner or later ;x
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Phayse » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:31 pm

I really wanna get involved in that. I dig the bellato fellas.
Current Runners : Vexxor - Pistol Spy
Phayse
THN fan

Postby Dr J Zoidberg » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:03 am

I would be acretia...

-Z
Dr J Zoidberg
THN Uberaddict

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:55 am

i would be ze chicks ;( :p

forgot the name atm.. need a better look @ the game this weekend when @ home and not at work.. tho on gamespot are a good few movies /trailers of this game got a link @ home if anybody wants it later tonight.
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby blackhole » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:52 pm

i tried the beta, and i can honeestly say, that its very boring from the start really, just kill mobs then kill the ones next ot them further down the road. no skills to lvl or put points in and well i cnt see how they make group pvp with the style of play its all stand and fight.... got to lvl 15 got bored couldnt stand it. :) but hey. everyone likes there own types of games and it was hugely popular in japan ect
KTHANKS
blackhole
THN Visitor

Postby Phayse » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:46 am

blackhole wrote:i tried the beta, and i can honeestly say, that its very boring from the start really, just kill mobs then kill the ones next ot them further down the road. no skills to lvl or put points in and well i cnt see how they make group pvp with the style of play its all stand and fight.... got to lvl 15 got bored couldnt stand it. :) but hey. everyone likes there own types of games and it was hugely popular in japan ect

Ah yes - japan - the home of mindless monotony. :p
Current Runners : Vexxor - Pistol Spy
Phayse
THN fan

Postby Ubian » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:05 pm

pvp owns...played seince early phase 2....get it now....or you will die by droms
...oh yah dont judge the game till lv 30...i got it in 2 days non PL party gameing....Once you get your subskill or race special(MAU, Launcher, Summons) the PVP gets better in the fact that chip wars are like the NC1 op wars...oh how i miss those =/

...for the people that care here is the curent race ups/downs
Acc(accrecia) Slang: toasters Issues: Status launchers are borked, crap till endgame in most cases Plus side: Can take a beating and just look Über!

Bellato Slang:Midgets\bellheads Issues: Hmm kinda borderline on that...nowhere they realy HURT from what i saw...heard endgame the mechs arent that good solo....but meh Plus side: MAU's are great support...THEY OWN YOUR SOUL!...has the best Def when it comes to chip wars....mainly for the fact that its so far away from the others the ACC usualy fight it out with the cora at the CCC and we come own them in the face

Cora: Slang: Hippys...elves..(cringe) Issues: casters are squishy...but overpoerd(-cough- APU -cough-....well like a APU but they can HPS you and then HL wile you run.... Plus side: As i stated....casters hurt...summons are usefull...and eveyryone likes them for the fact they ar e"hot" aparently
Ubian
THN nib

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café