Forums

Why don't i have fraps on at the best times?

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Why don't i have fraps on at the best times?

Postby Bugs Gunny » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:37 am

I've been franticaly trying to get some pvp footage to incorporate in a movei the last few weeks, and all the stuff i get sucks.
Problem is when it gets exciting i just forget pressing the * button.

Today i saw an nc elite hybrid in plaza, he complained about his noob getting killed at mb bunker by demo, a hc tank and azriel or whatever an apu. So he had logged his hybrid killed them and then they came back with a ppu called sniperwolf's strapon ppu.
He said he couldn't be bothered fighting them with ppu support and he bailed.
I couldn't resist the challenge so i gr'ed to mb.
As i came out i saw them running from the asg towards mb, so i stealthed, uncloacked behind the tank, shot him a few times till he got holy healed, then i turned my sights upon the apu, killed him.
Then a parashock hit me... so i figured what the hell, i just pvped like a snail since i had no antidrugs on me ,.... got a tl10 heal on the tank and he went down with me at 60-70 health. Then i db'ed the ppu, tl10 healed him and he went down in 4 shots..... Cocky ppu spent all his mana on the parashock and trying to keep the tank alive. He didn't even bother putting up sd during the fight. :-)
So as usual i buff and drug up to go into hack....

5 slopt holy heal :-) Bling bling.

And ALL THAT WITHOUT PUSHING THE DAMN * BUTTON !!!!
That would have been the best footage for my movie, but no, i had to be an idiot and just run in there with bloodlust in mind :-(
Bugs Gunny
THN fan

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:44 am

sniperwolf sucks anyway ;x remember him from nc1 in p2 asking to join tgr back then. i'll never forget how much of a moron he was lol.
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Bugs Gunny » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:40 am

I have a screenie fo him saying he was going to log gm to get his heal back :-)

That should put an end to his carreer in nc shouldn't it?
Bugs Gunny
THN fan

Postby Brammers » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:42 am

Nice hack on the 5 slot heal. :D I don't get people who don't carry their heal in slot 1, a PPU is not a PPU without his heal IMHO.

I would thought that would put an end to his GM carreer as well. Send it to abuse@neocron.com or some suitable address.
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:44 am

lol you saying that made me watch my expire date.

The account is currently paid till: 03 Nov 2005

now i used to get notification e-mails when it was about to end lol :) a well. guess its time to say goodbye soon ;x

edit @ bram. i never carry heal in safeslot always have it on 0 on all my chars. para is in slot 1 and if i dun use para you even find a tl 3 heal in slot 1 faster then my holy heal :p
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Bugs Gunny » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:28 am

On my ppu i caried a 1 slot db in slot 1 :-)
Nothing special though, since i had a a selfbuilt 5 and 4 slot spare, and now i have 2 hacked 5 slotters spare :-)
Bugs Gunny
THN fan

Postby Lifewaster » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:50 am

Nice work, serves the ppu right for carrying parashock , else he could have safe slotted the heal ^^

Allthough , tbh, I'd never slot 1 my heal , its just not convenient to my belt line up, I like having the priority 4 spells Anti-para/Heal/S/D in that order for fast mousewheel spell switches. Which means I'd have anti-para in slot 10 in order to get heal into slot 1 , just too messy :p

I usually put Heal sanctum in slot 1 , DB in slot 2 , then Anti-para/heal/s/d in slot 3/4/5/6 .
Lifewaster
THN User

Postby CMaster » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:08 pm

My precious 5 Slot SHelter made for me at great effort by an ex-clanmate is in slot 1, and will stay there.
CMaster
THN fan

Postby Delphi » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:10 pm

lol i dont have my HH in slot one mines:

1: 5 slot holy shelter
2: Def
3: Heal
4: HHS
5: Haz
6: Buff
7: Rezz
8: PSI booster