Forums

NEW: Planfile!

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

NEW: Planfile!

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:50 pm

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=127935

some big changes there.. so much they gonna compile another client and put out a load of big patches for current clients.. and its free! ( gosh doesn't that look like the first announcement mjs made about nc2 ? while it was still just called doy expantion :p )

anyway news about pandore and the transfers in it.. and new veg and shadows etc. updating the gfx engine.. hope they fix the mem leaks before that tho :/

oh and they gonna work on people positioning system. patch is due 2/3 month's ( knowing kk its longer lol ) hope they fix a few things before then tho. like gliders and mc. because i aint gonna keep my account active just to wait month's dun feel like playing atm with everything i wanna do is bugged to shit ;x can spend the money on something else better *cough*
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby John Keel » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:02 pm

yeah the planfile sounds verry good :)
John Keel
THN Addicted

Postby Tratos » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:14 pm

Well the patches are going to come in parts over the next 2-3 months is how i understood it as there is one of the coders working full time on FREs and stability regardless of what is going on id say mem leaks are going to still be featured in those patches aswell.

Looks really cool, i hope the new veg is done so it doesnt eat up FPS so it can be forced on by the client, will make the game so much more fun and some zones COMPLETLY different. :D
THN Administrator & Moderator
Tratos
THN Administrator

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café