Forums

Wooot go meh

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Wooot go meh

Postby Morpheous » Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:32 pm

Sitting in a net cafe, in London, Hammersmith, waiting for R.E.M. doors to open :p

As my dad works for the company that does the mixer consoles for plenty of gigs, including this one, we got a good backstage look at the consoles and the stage... looks awesome :p

So, waiting till 6:30 when doors open. Ho hum :)
Morpheous
THN Addicted

Re: Wooot go meh

Postby VampeD » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:30 pm

Thats the stuff that dreams are made of. Just the cafe in London would give me a story to tell the grandchildren alone. And next you top it off with a cherry.

Not only is this a tale many only dream of, It also contains a few elements of hellfire. Im guitly of envy aswell. V>.<V
VampeD
THN fan

Postby Morpheous » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:34 am

Gig was awesome :p was a huge setlist, and the biggest encore they've ever done live afaik.... some old stuff as well as stuff off their new album (Around The Sun).

My mum got right up front, came back near-unconcious and bruised, had a great time lol :p I was up at front row of the circle :D

Was fucking amazing. More news on my blog at www.oddfellowslocal.com and the posts in the Hammersmith thread ;)
Morpheous
THN Addicted

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café