Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

why.. ( story of my life don't read just want to post :p )

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

why.. ( story of my life don't read just want to post :p )

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:16 pm

so just have to get this off me so i'll post it here rawr :p

anyway.. why do all the girls call me.. mail me.. when they got trouble ? why do they pour their hearts out on my shoulder.. i can't cope with it lol.. just got off the phone again.. 30 min :/ of telling me about her bf and that she wants to break up and this other guy and the whole mess.. why do they always need me to cry out their problems to ? don't understand it tbh :p and then saying ohh your sweet.. i feel like that one dutch song.. can't remember the damn title tho.. ( maybe husk does if he reads this ) but why they always see me as their best friend.. and always need me.. meh :)
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby SirRah » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:54 pm

Try to be more than just there best friend and they wont.
simple, eh?
SirRah
THN Visitor

Postby hudine » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:50 pm

It's a girl thing. Like sir ra said try to be more and they won't
If idiots could fly the internet would be the world's biggest airport and I'd be a Jumbo Jet.
hudine
THN User

Postby Morpheous » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:27 am

*Passes Killer a Lasher, then quickly renembers Planetside isn't IRL*

Search me m8, never bothered with girls, don't think i'm going to much either :P
Morpheous
THN Addicted

Postby booglebox » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:30 am

Oh yes morph, I remember me saying "Come to the skl disco it'll be a laugh" and you going "nah".

Poof.

*runs*
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:06 am

not even trying to be more then their best friend :p well @ least with a few of them since they got bf's lol. but whenever they run into trouble they just run to me :p
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Re: why.. ( story of my life don't read just want to post :p

Postby HusK » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:08 pm

[TgR]KILLER wrote:so just have to get this off me so i'll post it here rawr :p

anyway.. why do all the girls call me.. mail me.. when they got trouble ? why do they pour their hearts out on my shoulder.. i can't cope with it lol.. just got off the phone again.. 30 min :/ of telling me about her bf and that she wants to break up and this other guy and the whole mess.. why do they always need me to cry out their problems to ? don't understand it tbh :p and then saying ohh your sweet.. i feel like that one dutch song.. can't remember the damn title tho.. ( maybe husk does if he reads this ) but why they always see me as their best friend.. and always need me.. meh :)

I know the song, everyone else here won't :p

Anyway, I remember that from me in my older...ahum younger days I mean. (damn! that sounds old sjeez) anyway if its a friend of you you don't want nothing more off, lend her your ear, the closer friendship in return will be your payment.

If its a girl you want more off... cut the story somehow(hmm and phone call to for the time being), cause when girls start talking to you like this, they wan't nothing more than just that, and offcourse comfirmation it was not their fault, they did nothing wrong, etc etc blablabla depending on the subject anyway. Even talking about how you would never do such an "evil" thing or whatever won't get her attention that way. Your like her brother, not an optionaly friend.

When you haven't had contact with her in a while and you know they broke up or are on the verge, than its time for your own skills to come into action when it comes to seducing etc. you won't get no garantee's but then again you will never ever get garantee's, you know that ;)

Personaly... if you want my oppinion, forget the whole girl somehow and find one of your own, chances are never great in such matters anyway :/

Just my thoughts on the subject ( as you seemed to actualy ask... why can't I make her my gf :p )
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:22 pm

nah don't even want her as my gf :p she works on terschelling and you know how far that is away husk ;) but she keeps calling me and i just keep lending her my ear.. yesterday night she wanted to call me before she went to sleep to so we called another 15 min and she just talked and talked :p when we hung up she sended me a sms ( or mssg or whatever you wanna call it ) and telling me how sweet i always am for listening to her talking crap and stuff lol a well.. gives me something to do :p
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby HusK » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:44 pm

[TgR]KILLER wrote:nah don't even want her as my gf :p she works on terschelling and you know how far that is away husk ;) but she keeps calling me and i just keep lending her my ear.. yesterday night she wanted to call me before she went to sleep to so we called another 15 min and she just talked and talked :p when we hung up she sended me a sms ( or mssg or whatever you wanna call it ) and telling me how sweet i always am for listening to her talking crap and stuff lol a well.. gives me something to do :p

Hmm... well if its that far away and always by phone... I'd say its a different matter.

You sure she really got a boyfriend, or is she just looking for an excuse to call you? :p
Anyway, if you want her to stop, by all means make it clear somehow that you are getting anoyed. (not in words, but rather in tone or sighs or that sorta thing, less offending)

God... why am I telling you this? oh well :p
HusK
THN Whore

Postby hudine » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:52 am

all you really need to do is get her to read this forum. Or be really mean. Either way she could stop talking to you.
If idiots could fly the internet would be the world's biggest airport and I'd be a Jumbo Jet.
hudine
THN User

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:11 am

nooo don't want her to stop lol.. she's a good friend of me :) most of them are :p got loads of good "girl" friends ;)

i just wonder why they always come to me lol a well..
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby HusK » Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:30 pm

God jezus, if that was all.

And, they don't. Of all the girls you know I bet only a few come to you :p
Anyway its perfectly clear :banghead:
they come to you because they trust you and/or trust your judgement in matters they bring before you, not to mention you seem an easy person to talk to for them.
HusK
THN Whore

Postby SSX-Biggie » Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:06 am

[TgR]KILLER wrote:nooo don't want her to stop lol.. she's a good friend of me :) most of them are :p got loads of good "girl" friends ;)

i just wonder why they always come to me lol a well..

Become a bit of a d1ck, then they'll all want you. Not a lot, just enough to seem disinterested. Everyone is intrigued by something they can't have.

I used to have the same problem until sophomore year of high school (16 years old), then I decided I wasn't going to be the girls' emotional dump. I focused more on hanging out with my guy friends in situations to pick up girls and I started getting a LOT more interest from the ladies once I stopped being their surrogate 'brother'.

Don't become Ducky. (see John Hughes films from the 80s...there's ALWAYS a "Ducky")

Sincerely,
__bigs__
=SSX-NC= Overnight Crew
"Free Your Minds or We'll Do it For You"
----------------------------------------------
Notorious BIG
Notorious MIG
comic relief
Riceboy Kabayan
SSX-Biggie
THN nib

Postby Phayse » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:27 pm

Yarg! Advice ahoy!

Sucks to be the emotional dumping ground. Pretty much what Bigs said really, let em know that if they were real friends, they'd not just be dumping thier problems on you.

Pfleh, women are like learning a foriegn language! But yeah, if you can get out of the habit of offering a shoulder then it's a lot easier to cope with women as freinds, they know you're there as a freind, not a shrink!

That said, I still get the odd shoulder crying moment. That's mostly due to my bunch of freinds, we're pretty much all of us in a relationship, with someone else in that group, which means there is pretty much no one else you can talk to about your problems. (Hehe I have the get out clause because I'm the only one seeing someone who isn't ALWAYS involved in our little group, so I get loads of people to bitch about nicola too :)) - Ahem, sorry... bout that... :love: carried away !

Anyhow, back away as the emotional support, and things get better - they realise you aren't just there for a shoulder to cry on, pay more attention to the guys and I can gaurantee you will REALLY cheer up.

But yes. WOMEN! WE ARE NOT THERAPISTS!
Phayse
THN fan

Postby Trillian » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:58 pm

You boys are silly.
Trillian
THN Addicted

Next

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café