Forums

Rant Thread

All offtopic discussion about anything you like including real world events, entertainment and other games.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Rant Thread

Postby hudine » Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:20 am

Post your random rants, what your thinking or going on in your life. You know the stuff that comes from bordom.

EG

I have been sick for 4 years now with Chronic Fatuige Syndrom, now turning into Fibro Mialgy and to tell you what those are would take 10 pages, look it up in google. All I will tell you is it hurts like hell and people think I'm faking it and it's very thrustrating. Especially when my fingers swell up and I can't play NC

I have taken to using forums for a while. Used to never do forums, set up some before for people, but never really used one. Now I'm here all the time and chattering my head off.

And a lot of stuff is going on in my life atm.

So there you have it. Anyone else anything to add? Or maybe I'll just get banned for spamming now :P
If idiots could fly the internet would be the world's biggest airport and I'd be a Jumbo Jet.
hudine
THN User

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:44 pm

nah this aint spam :p spam is uhm.. do a search for booglebox of how that person was called.. now THAT is spam ;)

college aint going to great atm but its holiday so not trying to think about it till after it :p the rest is getting back on track atm ditched some bitch girl and went out yesterday with a very sweet girl i'v known for 4 years on the net :p just met her for the first time irl yesterday. was fun. only my ears are blown off atm :x music was kinda TO hard in the place we went lol.

a well all fun gonna stop typing now typing WAY to much today.
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Phayse » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:11 pm

Hungover - And VERY annoyed at various things. Uni assignments are piling up =/ and there's not a snowballs chance of passing them all - so I have to choose which modules to cut marks out of. Lame.

There.
Current Runners : Vexxor - Pistol Spy
Phayse
THN fan

Postby Brammers » Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:17 pm

As Killer said, this isn't spam. The Tech Haven Sector 3 Café is for random anything or thoughts, and it doesn't have to be about NC. I'm a person who likes to drink a nice cup of coffee outside by the river, and talk about anything. Myself and Husk always try to have a nice easy going attitude around here. If anyone is doing anything wrong, they will soon know.

*Hears a big shout from Husk saying get back on topic!*

I've got a 4 hour drive coming up from Helston back to Bristol, debating to go and see my Dad before I head off.

Then when I get back to Bristol, it's time to sort out the new year plans...
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:33 pm

ow yea.. driving 1 hour on a highway to get home @ 2am ( to 3am :p ) aint fun on a week day @ least.. totally nobody on the road lol no overtaking no nothing could have gotten home with driving in the middle of the way on 2 lanes :p just saw 30 cars or something from there to home :/
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby HusK » Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:24 am

Brammers wrote:*Hears a big shout from Husk saying get back on topic!*

Bit hard with this topic is it? haha :p

other rants... I've got exams in 2 weeks and I'm to lazy to read the 2000 pages I need to learn for it.

I need a new suite for a family party of my gf's, and I hate wearing suits. (you know, the thing with ties and all)

Its damn freaking cold in here

Winamp crashed

Erm...

I got a new desktop \o/ (the reallife desktop... not the monitor damnit)

I've got pain in meh belly atm

out of coffee

out of chips

out of rants.

That do? >_<
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Morpheous » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:34 am

No caffeine here. For those of you who don't know:

Got to sleep at:
Sunday: 4AM.
Monday: 5AM.
Tues-Thursday: 6AM.
Today: God knows when ^_^

And on most of those nights, i've been trying to help defuse a political time bomb with Ressi and playing Planetside with my other hand.

PS: Donations for more RAM greatly appreciated. 256MB RAM on Planetside? Noooo....need Corsair TwinXMS 1024. :eek: :lol:

So... tonight we go over to next door's (Anyone renember Renegade? He's still next door and i'm trying to get him to come back to NC2...) and Renegade gets stupidly drunk and then we go play Planetside for hours on end 8) Great fun. Better go change his laptop password to something I know....

Last time, he couldn't type it in... he fell asleep on it and it logged him in. Security hole anyone? :o

Almost as classic as the time when me and Zoid spent hours trying to get Wi-Fi networking to work, he hit "Apply" with his nose by accident and it worked..........LOL :w00t:
Morpheous
THN Addicted

Postby hudine » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:01 pm

Gone to the doctor today, finally got my apointment for the EARLY responce clinic for rumotology clinic. I been waiting 1year and 6 months, I'm going on tuseday. 1 1/2 years? That's early??? WHat is going to be for a late responce?? :'-( :eek:

I got a new computer though, a nice athlon 3200+ :love: :love:
If idiots could fly the internet would be the world's biggest airport and I'd be a Jumbo Jet.
hudine
THN User

Postby SSX-Biggie » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:37 pm

hudine wrote:Gone to the doctor today, finally got my apointment for the EARLY responce clinic for rumotology clinic. I been waiting 1year and 6 months, I'm going on tuseday. 1 1/2 years? That's early??? WHat is going to be for a late responce?? :'-( :eek: :

You should look into an alkalidic diet for your fibromyalgia. My brother-in-law (20yrs old) has fibromyalgia and ever since he changed his diet he's had a LOT less problems. Could help you too maybe.

Best of luck with that.

__bigs__
=SSX-NC= Overnight Crew
"Free Your Minds or We'll Do it For You"
----------------------------------------------
Notorious BIG
Notorious MIG
comic relief
Riceboy Kabayan
SSX-Biggie
THN nib

Postby hudine » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:54 am

what's a alkalidic diet and I might try it.

I am currantly on a seefood diet -- See Food Eat IT :D
hudine
THN User

Postby Morpheous » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:34 am

Too tired here.

School and i'm going a billion other things. So tired.
Morpheous
THN Addicted

Postby hudine » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:11 am

I love my new computer :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

athlon xp 3200+
1gb DDR RAM
120gb Sata
G-Force 6800
Realy cool Cobra Case
Asus motherbord with twinbanked RAM
DVD Writer

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
hudine
THN User

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:15 pm

[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Phayse » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:30 pm

Rantiness.

Operation on 19th on my foot.- yay

Broken arm - yay

Arm Physio day after my operation - yay ( so now I can't walk, AND i can't use my freaking arm.

Exams day after operation also - going to miss them. Boo.

Hungover again :p
Phayse
THN fan

Postby HusK » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:16 pm

Can't think of anything ranting to say this week, so this do?
I feel great \o/
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Next

Return to Tech Haven Sector 3 - Flatline Café