Currently new THN users are not able to update and add new articles to the Wiki due to upcoming changes in the account authentication. The changes will be to merge the the Wiki accounts at https://wiki.techhaven.org/
to the main THN account system that is used at https://forum.techhaven.org/ https://db.techhaven.org/ https://rares.techhaven.org/
Older wiki accounts should still be able to access your Wiki account at https://wiki.techhaven.org/
if you have lost your password please use the account options at https://wiki.techhaven.org/index.php?ti ... :UserLogin
If you do require an account to the THN Wiki at https://wiki.techhaven.org/
you need to perform the following steps.
1. Ensure you have a THN account at https://forum.techhaven.org/
2. Check your email is correct and valid. Goto https://forum.techhaven.org/
and login. Then goto User Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit account settings
3. Send a PM to myself (Brammers) asking for a THN Wiki account and that you have verified your email address is correct.
4. Once your PM is verified, an email will be sent from the email address wiki (at) techhaven (dot) org to your account. The email will be digitally signed by techhaven.org
5. You will have about 7 days to follow the link in the email to access your THN Wiki account. If you do not follow the link with the time frame the THN Wiki account will be removed.
You may ask me on the Official Discord server at https://discord.gg/tcqAHpk
to "Check PM's for wiki account requests", but you must
have done steps 1 to 3 first.
You do not
need to tell me your THN username or email address in Discord.