Forums

what will new patch 199/200 mean for thdb?

General discussion for all parts of the Tech Haven Network Website.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Forum rules
Please use this forum area to discuss the features and queries about the THN forums, THN Website, Items DB, Rares DB, Stats DB and the Wiki.

what will new patch 199/200 mean for thdb?

Postby Stonehaven » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:24 pm

I noticed all items with the new patches are not displaying decimals, I'm still not sure if decimals were removed or just hidden thought I've heard they are just hidden.

I was curious if the techhaven db will always display the true values with decimals instead of what shown to the user in game since after the patch.

I think hiding the decimals was a bad decision mainly because it makes it difficult at best to make sense where your points are being distributed, For example, the pistol eye with 2.98 WEP only shows 2 to the user when actually theres basically a whole extra point that someone may be trying to figure out where its coming from..
Poke Me Bebe!
Stonehaven
THN Subscriber

Faction: Tangent Technologies

Re: what will new patch 199/200 mean for thdb?

Postby Brammers » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:18 pm

The problem is, if the in-game items hide the decimals, what do you put in the item DB?

At this time the Item DB will be showing what's seen in game. There is a task underway to update the decimals - see the https://forum.neocron-game.com/showthre ... -your-help!
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Re: what will new patch 199/200 mean for thdb?

Postby Stonehaven » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Well the THN DB will have to show to true item effect values if they are hidden in-game, that's why im assuming they are gone and not hidden, otherwise they wouldn't want to update the THN DB with false values. I did ask for confirmation on that in the post you mentioned.
Poke Me Bebe!
Stonehaven
THN Subscriber

Faction: Tangent Technologies

Return to Website Discussion