Forums

we are back..

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

we are back..

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Sat Sep 06, 2003 2:22 am

we??

yes [TgR] is back.. started recruiting again last night.. :D
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby HusK » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:20 pm

plans:

Section 2 Manager [TgR]HusK will as expected be re-joining this clan.
I'm planing on switching next tuesday because that was the day I joined phoenix which makes my payment easier.

Scientist Mr.Garett will be staying with phoenix and do his job as he should.
It might not be forever but he intends to help the company as long as he can and as good as he can.

As for FA, you are the only faction I ever felt athome and I feel alot of sorrow in leaving it, altho I haven't been here long its clear to me that the runners here are far more concirned with there faction and everyone in it than any other faction I so far have seen.
However, killer has made it clear to me that TgR is best to be a Tsunami clan. And as I care more for that clan than for any faction in this or any other game I will stick with his dicision and hope my best that you will understand it.

ooc: So basicly I'm splitting myself up, I'll be in a clan and I'm hired by a company as scientist, I would appreciate it if my colleges in Phoenix LTD. will add [TgR]HusK to there buddy list so we can keep in touch when I'm at the side of TgR. =)
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Postby HusK » Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:09 pm

It has happend, my main character has left.
It was alot of fun with you guys.... and thus I'm staying around as garett hehe.

I suggest that those with access to him use it to help to clan once in a while for the blueprints, offcourse I don't mind more people using his character but it depends on how much I trust em.

I will be doing jobs for phoenix to, but I don't expect to be as active as thonkus is usualy( 3000 bps a week ), I see me doing more like 1000 bps a week or so.

See ya around,

[TgR]HusK
Gib Rippers Leader & paladin for the high god Inos.
Last edited by HusK on Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HusK
THN Whore

hmm

Postby Syntax-Error » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:38 am

Im "thinking" of accepting the offer to move aswell. i can better server Phoenix and FA on the front lines. im not a tradeskiller. and this whole datebase idea didnt really kick off and work out as planned. but i feel bad for wanting to leave. so i want your guys oppinions.
Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defence of peace must be constructed.
- UNESCO Constitution
Syntax-Error
THN Supahfan

Postby Brammers » Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:20 pm

Your call Syntax, either way I'll respect it. If you do go, just make sure you call into the store and get me to make a 4 slotted weapon for you!

And if TgR need to call in a droner....you know my number. :)
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:31 pm

O.o yea droners rock man.. as soon as i get some heavy cash i gonna get a second accound and start a droner.. i got one on uranus to and they ROCK
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

hmm

Postby Syntax-Error » Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:06 pm

Ok so i made my choice and i think ill do better in TgR. as defenders of phoenix
Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defence of peace must be constructed.
- UNESCO Constitution
Syntax-Error
THN Supahfan

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:54 pm

not purly "defenders of phoenix" its more like defenders of TH.. we aint in no way linked "officialy" to Phoenix..
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Brammers » Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:00 pm

Killer - regarding the forums. If you want we can sort out adding a TGR section to the forums - That's if no-one objects.

And if need be one can close off some of the sections from the new TgR members and restrict the access where needed - I've been playing about with the forum permissions and all, so it should be quite simple.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Postby HusK » Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:53 pm

Well we do have a forum (remember the link I gave you to ours? with the cool smileys? ( yes they rockz0rz more then the standart ones :p ) but its right now crowded with ads lol.

But it would be cooler if we share a forum, altho I won't be in control over the administration... hmmm... :P

What do you say if we make phoenix forum a tech haven forum? for every tech haven's chitchat? =)

Then the link offcourse needs to change to something like http://fa.monolight.org

and we create several catagory's, first of all making the café public accessable, and removing the accounts activation.
the private catagory for phoenix will be hidden to all except members of the phoenix usergroup.
and we add a special catagory for [TgR] with there private forums.
and maybe other clans would like to participate into using this forum, with there own private sections.
( offcourse to manage that you will need to assign several more administrators and prob make a hidden administration board. )

everything is possible, but I would find it a fine fine fine idea to make a public accessable forum for all of tech haven.

what do you guys say?

and hell you could chage that PHPbb logo to something with the phoenix logo and a text below that says 'this forum is sponsored by Phoenix Ltd.' =)
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Brammers » Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:18 pm

[TgR]HusK wrote:Well we do have a forum (remember the link I gave you to ours? with the cool smileys? ( yes they rockz0rz more then the standart ones :p ) but its right now crowded with ads lol.

But it would be cooler if we share a forum, altho I won't be in control over the administration... hmmm... :P

What do you say if we make phoenix forum a tech haven forum? for every tech haven's chitchat? =)

Then the link offcourse needs to change to something like http://fa.monolight.org

and we create several catagory's, first of all making the café public accessable, and removing the accounts activation.
the private catagory for phoenix will be hidden to all except members of the phoenix usergroup.
and we add a special catagory for [TgR] with there private forums.
and maybe other clans would like to participate into using this forum, with there own private sections.
( offcourse to manage that you will need to assign several more administrators and prob make a hidden administration board. )

everything is possible, but I would find it a fine fine fine idea to make a public accessable forum for all of tech haven.

what do you guys say?

and hell you could chage that PHPbb logo to something with the phoenix logo and a text below that says 'this forum is sponsored by Phoenix Ltd.' =)

I know there was FAHC forum - dunno if it's still there. (Syntax?) As for making you an admin, I'm pretty easy on letting anyone have the privs.

Changing the URL is possible and feasible (Just mean's I'll have to stop using fa.monolight.org for one of my PC's but's that a minor problem!) Also I had a quick check of domain names, techhaven.org is available and I'm willing to purchase and setup the domain. (The .com and .net have gone)

And the only offical ad's I'll permit here is Phoenix advertising (And perhaps TgR, but definatly not TSS and definatly not BT OpenWhore!)

As for expanding the forum to allow all FA and Clans to ad - I'm not sure. I kind of like the forum as it is without having to wade thru all the crap posters, but as I may have said I'm happy to go along with any ideas! One step at a time I think.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:00 pm

[TgR] ad's

[TgR] join your Tech Heaven defenders now.. register today :p
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

hmm

Postby Syntax-Error » Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:02 pm

No the THSC went down. as the guy that hosted it was in DarK :D
- UNESCO Constitution
Syntax-Error
THN Supahfan

Postby HusK » Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:16 pm

so what do you guys think of the idea for a (new) overall usable tech haven forum?

Chance of success or should we stop wasting time?
HusK
THN Whore

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2