Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Monk tips...

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Monk tips...

Postby Brammers » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:42 am

Ok, I've finally got a 2nd pluto account, as I dont want to re-roll brammers, since he's nearly capped and DoY is...<kk>coming soon</kk>

So I'm going to be rolling a monk character up, who is going to start in the city to start with, do the city epics then... well who knows, there is a story behind the character past, which will be revealed.

But for the moment, does anyway have any good monk leveling tips? I'm going to start Hybrid more than likely then LOM to either APU or PPU, not sure yet.
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby HusK » Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:11 am

got one good tip for ya, find a monk of the same level as you and go down to outzone... erm what was that sector again.... there is a storage in one of the sectors with a hurler upstairs, go down there and level with your mate. I promise you will level faster than crahn himself.

And the hybrid idea is great aswell, till you get to a certain level, then choose apu and find a ppu to level with, when your capped you can make up your mind if you want to stay apu or become full ppu.
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:38 am

O.o chaos caves all teh way.. make sure u get to use the first APU energy barrel and rush to chaos caves then with an PPU.. just lom all to APU the... chaos caves + barrels = the best XP anywere
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby HusK » Tue Sep 02, 2003 11:18 am

Correction, chaos caves + barrels + team mate monk your level = best XP anywhere.

however chaos caves is most of the time closed these days, as an alternative I also recommend El Farid underground caves, if you go in deep you'll find high level fire scorpions, you can lure them into holes in the ground and kill them with little risc.
HusK
THN Whore

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:14 pm

u got an chaos caves @ TG to.. just outside the cayon entrance.. different caves same mobs.. only no queen..
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby HusK » Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:40 pm

yes, infact there are several more "chaos caves" besides those two I just rememberd, however which one are teamed regualar?
HusK
THN Whore

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:05 pm

the most regular is crp.. next is the one @ tg i think..
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Brammers » Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:14 am

Cheers everyone, The chaos cave - I shall be there soon, it was one of my drone leveling spots.

Teamed up with a high level PPU monk yesterday, who just kept me alive (And rezzed me a few times)

We skipped the spiders and rats, and went striaght for bezerk beggers in the cellars in Plaza 3. Leveled up to PSI level 15 in less than 30 minutes, then moved to the aggie pit in Plaza 1. (Taking missions to increase DEX and STR)

Not bad for 2 hours of play. :) Next need to get PPU up a bit so I can stay alive myself a bit better.
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2