Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

2 things..

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

2 things..

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:44 pm

first off chicky is retiring from combat of all sorts going pure tradeskill.. meening TL 125/150 ( TL 250/150 ) repairing and TL 171/150 constructing.. ( 80+ int )

now i hear u all say why don't make a spy to do that.. its because i can't be bortherd to level up again :p chicky is just 2 con and dex off capping atm..

and sorry to all ppl what i all dit yesterday got kinda pissed off on some rl issue's and like husk would know i can't handle them to well sometimes :(
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Zane » Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:30 pm

I take it Chicky will become Killer's bitch :D

And if you're talking about the eXo thing.. well.. I know some people aren't going to be fond of the idea, but after speaking to them, they're joining FA out of respect for us, nothing else.

They appreciate what we've done in TH and would rather be part of it than fight it.

ooc: and on a side note, eXo have always been roleplay. Anyone who know's me, knows I can not refuse to help a roleplayer :D How would I stick to my 100% roleplay claim if I didn't? ;)
-Zane Shadowfall (Deceased) (68/69**)
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:36 pm

Killer > PvP
Chicky > Tradeskilling

can't fight with pistols it aint me lol.. rifle PE is what i do best gonna stick to that.. chicky killed loads of ppl tho.. but i like rifles better.. only reason i aint taking a spy for tradeskills is that i can't be arsed to level a spy up since chicky was ( before lomming ) just 2 dex and con away from capping..

don't know mayby i'll get chicky a clan for herself.. to keep her clear of all clanshit since the only skills she will have is.. cst.. rep.. and runspeed :p no resists or shit..

aint gonna move killer tho killer > [TgR] :p
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Brammers » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:05 pm

1 more thing - I'm going to post the 1,000th post here!

And a PE constructor? :?
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:07 pm

yea a PE constructor.. it won't be the first.. and what else don't want to poke as that aint nothing for a PURE tradeskiller.. can't put all int in it.. and research sucks ass.. i can log husk's researcher in :)
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby HusK » Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:10 pm

dude PLEASE make a researcher instead, then we can be a team as android is constructor already :x

btw did you have to make that last bit so small? I actualy had to press edit on your post to realy read it all correctly lolz :p
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Jest » Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:11 pm

PE constructors are decent but when I first rerolled Jest from a spy to a PE I tried to keep research and man oh man do PEs make friggin horrible researchers. :shock:
Jest
THN Wiki Administrator

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:52 pm

thought u said u would make android a researcher to before lol..

but i'll get to level dex and str to with construction.. and i love construction way more as research.. and already got a TL 150 tool worth 1 mil and almost a complete glove.. so i'm going construction lol.. and since i'm going pure tradeskill i gonna stay out of all clan shit.. making a clan for chicky to be on her own.. gonna log her in just when i need to so won't miss me that much ;)

btw can't get that much research as i can get construction as a PE.. u don't have many imps like construction chip there aint research chips.. u can't get the same ammount of research as u can get for constructing.. rather be a pretty good constructor then a researcher who's affraid to brake stuff :p and loads off ppl dont even use researchers below TL 160 to do their techs
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby HusK » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:04 pm

there are the advanced nerfes for research bonuses, instead of construction chips, they work better for balancing characters which are not pure trade, however since I'm a droner I'm gonna have to build lots of drones which left my no choice but to stay constructing, a res job at TL122 is something that can be dealt with from other sources but a big construct job for those drones is another story.
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:23 pm

i can put in 3 cst chips just 1 backbone.. nm staying cst research sucks as PE..
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:17 am

Ok chicky got hew own company now. working for herself.. little girls grow up. The tag from the company is Auriga full name is Auriga Technologies. Still gotta take like 90 loms so be patient ;)
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2