Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Ok.. im a "little" down

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Ok.. im a "little" down

Postby Syntax-Error » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:29 am

My gf just dumped me... totaly out of the blue.. we arrnage to meet this weekend i logged off.. log back on 15 mins later and she dumped me.. so i felt kinda like sumone had hit me with a small building.. Well thing is i was in love with this girl . so it kinda hurts.. but after an hour or so of cryin(ye i admitt it cos im fucking upset) my eyes out and tryin to get my head round it and thinkin wot to do now. i decided that the best thing to do. is get a new GF asap. and try n move on. that way i dnt have time to brood over it and get all depressed and sucidal.

just thort id share that bullshit with u
Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defence of peace must be constructed.
- UNESCO Constitution
Syntax-Error
THN Supahfan

Postby Trillian » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:40 am

aww im sorry *hugs* Yea, get a rebound skank, that always me get through breakups when I was younger.
Trillian
THN Addicted

Postby Rhah » Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:43 pm

ouch that sucks.

when my wife left me the first thing I did was go out and nail her sister.
I got the idea from the TV show "Dallas". JR your my hero.
Rhah
THN Subscriber

Postby HusK » Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:10 pm

Sorry mate :/
I think we all know how that feels, it aint pretty.

Sorry to say for me it didn't work, found a girl to have sex with and the next day I felt even worse lol, still feel a bit bad come to think of it :/

Best thing for me is or was to talk about it with friends at first and eventualy turned the love into anger which is much easier to take realy.
Till eventualy it slowly passes away and you forget about it...till someone reminds you and you don't have a replacment yet :(

Damn...did you _have_ to make me depressed to? ;)

Good luck mate, your gonna need it :cry:
Last edited by HusK on Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Trillian » Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:17 pm

Girls are evil.
Trillian
THN Addicted

hmm

Postby Syntax-Error » Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:17 pm

Been thought this b4.. about a year ago.. was really in love and all the shit. and she "said" she loved me.. even fucking talked of moving in soon as i could get flat.. then she goes an cheats on me.. ack bitch.. sorted her tho.
Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defence of peace must be constructed.
- UNESCO Constitution
Syntax-Error
THN Supahfan

Re: hmm

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:05 am

Syntax-Error wrote:Been thought this b4.. about a year ago.. was really in love and all the shit. and she "said" she loved me.. even fucking talked of moving in soon as i could get flat.. then she goes an cheats on me.. ack bitch.. sorted her tho.

been there.. 1 day she tells u i love you another she tells u soz i'm seeing somebody else and moving in with him next week O.o life sux don't it
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby [TgR]ghard » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:35 am

ok i feel for you (well i dont realy feel for any one cause im a cold bastard but at least i said i feel for u) my advice isnt worth sh eh anything so heres my oppinion instead, party and party hard get drunk mabey even get arrested and make sure some on wakes up 100 km/miles from home the next day(preferabaly naked and chained to something)

or you could get another gf but that seams like work to me and works to hard

any way soz mate
5 4 3 2 .....
[TgR]ghard
THN Subscriber

Postby Zane » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:35 am

Well.. if it makes you feel any better.. it's my year aniversiary on the 3rd and my fiancé fancies girls. So I'm sorted :D

But then.. that probably won't help. .go out, get laid.. plenty of fish in the sea mate.
-Zane Shadowfall (Deceased) (68/69**)
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby Thonkus » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:49 am

There's only one thing to say about such events. It happens, and this time won't be the last. Life is pain, it's how you know your still alive, otherwise, you forget to live.

Aint never easy, but if you dwell on it, well...
Chief Scientist and Draftsman
Phoenix Limited
the Fallen Angels
Thonkus
THN fan

Postby ReD HaZe » Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:44 am

Bah Syn, soz dude not fun i know but as the others say it happens, no comfort to you i know, but Love is never easy on the people involved but the heartache is well worth the rewards when you finally find the so called one for you.

On a lighter note dude, pop round phoenix and ill sex ya to death if it makes ya feel better :wink:

laters ...
To lazy to design/make and host a sig!
ReD HaZe
THN Subscriber

*sigh*

Postby Syntax-Error » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:45 am

I love you guys (but im seeing someone else ;)..na anyway)

I really had to get it out my system lucky for me i have a girl who really loves me (and likes girls too zane :P) but she lives miles and miles away, shes coming down at chrimbo to see me so im looking forward to that. and i figured out that my ex (been underage i remind u) finished me cos i refused to have sex with her (bcos of her underageness) and for sum reason knowing that makes all this so much easier.
- UNESCO Constitution
Syntax-Error
THN Supahfan

Postby Zane » Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:39 am

Can anyone say 'Old enough to bleed....' ? :D
-Zane Shadowfall (Deceased) (68/69**)
Zane
THN Addicted

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2