Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Hehe went back to Hawk..

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Hehe went back to Hawk..

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:53 am

Fist it was all clear.. but then i saw a rezz going off in the distance.. and saw a PPU @ the GR a little later.. so i moved around and attacked him.. before he knew what hit him he was dead lol he tryed to get away but he wasn't buffed he din't expect me :p

( edit: see his clanrank lol.. gues not eh =) )
then a PE attacked me but i fired back and he stealthed.. i waited for a few and saw him buff a little back.. so i attacked him again and he stealted again.. then i saw ero log in again..

after that i was just going back to the GR and put another S/D on since both dropped... ( edit: ok they realy dropped so i aint talking shit ;) u can see that on the second pic ) running back the first stealting PE attacked me again but i was gonna fight him without buffs he wasn't that good.. but then i noticed sweet was now there to and some APU ( can't remember the name but a HL hurts :p ) so without buffs i wasn't going to fight 3 ppl so i ran to the GR and clicked away hehe.. was damn funny and got my heart beating real good =) ( edit 2: just rememberd as i was going to bet.. the only armor Chicky has atm is her PA lol.. never using armor untill i capped both con and str )

As one last thing i want to thank everybody who helped us @ hawk.. next time we gotta stay grouped and organised a bit better.. we defended the OP about 5 to 10 min VS dark.. but because alot of us died @ mal we lost firepower.. and some had to come from outside the OP and with whole dark out there that wasn't realy successfull.. but sure everybody who was inside the OP defending it after we got shot @ mal.. thanks for defending it with us.. and we dit great.. just gotta make sure we'r still in full force next time we could have had them..
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2