Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

were the fucking hell

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

were the fucking hell

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:21 pm

are all the fucking pokers in this ass game.. fucking looking for one for 2 hours now.. bloody pissing me off and i can't use a fucking gun to take my anger out on sombody

sefjtlawetjoia;4ewu5[98gv0qa346hmub0a934iopl;cdtitriftoift9roiootfro9ytt
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Jest » Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:51 pm

Just make Chicky poke. I poke AND hack. :)
Jest
THN Wiki Administrator

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:01 am

no i aint gonna do fucking tradeskills both my PE's are pure combat.. i don't want some crap shit..

just fucking died off a grim shooting me in my back.. gonna wait fucking all night for a rezz don't wanna wait for hours for a fucking poke again.. can use my lib with drugs now but all 3 fucking caves are emty no team anywere this game pisses me off. why have a fucking leveling spot in a war zone as CRP.. fucking SS ganked my whole team earlyer because they were fighting FF over cyc
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Archeus » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:26 am

Try exploring the rest of the map.
Archeus
THN fan

Postby Syntax-Error » Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:48 pm

fucking SS ganked my whole team earlyer because they were fighting FF over cyc

Well. we kicked there ass's out of TH yesterday. after a long fight.
Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defence of peace must be constructed.
- UNESCO Constitution
Syntax-Error
THN Supahfan

Postby Calabim » Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:25 pm

Umm killer you made a pistol PE,
you need weapon lore 75 max...
should be able to get implant skill 69 and then use glove for rest.

Edit.

And since youre one of the persons with 2 accounts,
and still refuse to get atleast 1 trade skill.
I dont think you have the right to bitch about the lack of trade skillers in NC.
LeRoy
PPU monk

Gwar Heldren
Professional Kami Pistol Spy
Calabim
THN User

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:05 pm

all rest int is psu.. and erm when chicky could poke there were loads of pokers.. when i went TL 115 poking before i stoot in P1 with 5 other pokers.. and erm.. a few days ago there were pokers anywere but there never there when u need them.. and yea i pay for 2 accounts and i play for fun not to tradeskill or do shit i don't want to do..
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby HTEC9900 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:50 pm

Calabim wrote:...I dont think you have the right to bitch about the lack of trade skillers in NC....

Yes.

[TgR]KILLER wrote:...and yea i pay for 2 accounts and i play for fun not to tradeskill or do shit i don't want to do...

Shooting yourself in the foot, Killer. 8)
- HTEC9900
HTEC9900
THN fan

Postby HusK » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:09 pm

HTEC9900 wrote:Shooting yourself in the foot, Killer. 8)

huh? :?
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:26 pm

lets pretent u din't say that before i shoot u in your foot :twisted:
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

hmm

Postby Syntax-Error » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:20 pm

How about we all shoot SS in there feet
Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defence of peace must be constructed.
- UNESCO Constitution
Syntax-Error
THN Supahfan

yey

Postby [TgR]ghard » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:55 pm

lets shoot all ss in the feet then when they look down in pain one bulet to the top of the skull hopefully thatl fix em once and for all oh and btw killer i poke going on 84 with spy one buff not gona increase it any more since i cant be arsed with mc5 chips all i want is to be able to fight, die and get
back in action quick and of course i wana own sweatleaf my self but im only mid level lol

ooc

i havent bin on recently for long playing times due to frigin university asking me to do like 100 projects all for the same hand in date (should have started them months ago), when i get like this and all stressed i stop playing to sort it all out but usualy it ends up me geting angry and something expensive breaking lol thats why i stay away i luv my computer will bbs like tomorow
5 4 3 2 .....
[TgR]ghard
THN Subscriber

Postby Disturbed » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:02 pm

I have an alt in THSC (Dist) that pokes to 115. Check if I'm online and give me a shout the next time you need a poke....actually I'm pretty sure I poked Chicky the other day.
Disturbed
THN Visitor

Re: yey

Postby Jest » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:38 pm

[TgR]ghard wrote:lets shoot all ss in the feet then when they look down in pain one bulet to the top of the skull hopefully thatl fix em once and for all oh and btw killer i poke going on 84 with spy one buff not gona increase it any more since i cant be arsed with mc5 chips all i want is to be able to fight, die and get
back in action quick and of course i wana own sweatleaf my self but im only mid level lol

ooc

i havent bin on recently for long playing times due to frigin university asking me to do like 100 projects all for the same hand in date (should have started them months ago), when i get like this and all stressed i stop playing to sort it all out but usualy it ends up me geting angry and something expensive breaking lol thats why i stay away i luv my computer will bbs like tomorow
Congratulations you win the "Longest Post without using a Period Award." hahahaha. :shock: Tee-hee...

And Killer man, LeRoy is right about implant. I have 69 myself. (Onoz he said 69 lolerz!!) But I could get away with like 63 since I could just spy 1 myself and my highest implant is level 83. 63 spare int points is nothing for being able to poke yourself my friend.
Jest
THN Wiki Administrator

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:53 am

int = wep + psu more psu less ppw more ppu. i don't need poking like normal there were 3/4 pokers on all night.. just nobody yesterday so i got pissed off O.o
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Next

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2