Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Howdy

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Howdy

Postby Archeus » Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:49 am

An Angel pointed me to here.. so first post :D

Might as well make it a valid topic.

In relation to this...
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81159

I had a report of an Angel whacking noobs in the Aggie den. Told them to stop, no problem there. But I go in there is some CS muppet (DSN*) trying it on as well. I tell them to stop and he attacks me. He just about makes it to the exit alive to run away.

He keeps coming back and zone hugging thinking he can kill me. Eventually he brings a Dark (Lucid) along who attacks me (and tickles). Lucid almost dies as another person is also whacking the idiot and defends me. I tell them to stop, explain the situation. He explains he is protected by Dark. I tell him I don't give a toss.

Told the newbie who was getting whacked what to do so as to make the PK'er hurt more in a hunt zone, and also gave him an LE to put in so he could level in peace. Put DSN* on ignore for being a potty mouth.

So I am a little annoyed that at this such a low population we take time out to piss off the new players.
Archeus
THN fan

Re: Howdy

Postby Cred » Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:11 pm

That's a big thing that pisses me off!!, noob abuse, its cute if there same lvl or its done in a RPG sorta way, but just waching a caped ass oicking on a noob lvler pisses me off red :evil: feel free to DM me anytime somthing like this happens or is witnessed! It's counter productive
Cred
THN Subscriber

Postby Azra'il » Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:25 pm

wow, there actually are some people who cared about the newbie killing thing...
I'm pretty happy with that, cause after making several posts concerning this problem on neocron forum (and reading idiot's replys) i've totally give up any hope on this topic.

So count me in if i can be of any assistance to you. I've seen too many people left this game just because of those pkilling idiots to stand neutral on this. I simply hate this crap, i hate people doing this and i'll kill them with joy anytime and anyplace if i can.

az
Azra'il
THN nib

Postby Zane » Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:38 pm

Most people will vouch my my 'noob' friendliness (I hate the word noob by the way.. it seems demeaning to me).

In fact, the first clan I was ever involved was named 'Project Guardian'. our mission.. to help the new members of society. :D
-Zane Shadowfall (Deceased) (68/69**)
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby Archeus » Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:10 pm

The majority of the long standing clans tend to be as a whole newbie friendly (even those who generally have a bad rep). Lucid actually looked torn on the situation when he was there.
Archeus
THN fan

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2