Forums

Mission System

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Mission System

Postby Traxler » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Ok, I did the Mr. Jones Mission, all went well.

Then I wanted to head on to Black Dragon HQ (my faction), to work for them.

On the I picked up a very easy Construction-Mission. It said TL10 Construction. Nothing else. No description what to do, nothing.
Since I didnt know what the hell I should do I dropped it.

Arriving at the HQ I talked to some guy who inscribted me to BD. He also had a job for me to deliver a package to the Skill-Advisor for Spies. Not only did I have no idea where to find this guy, the mission also didnt show up in the mission window.

Then I went back to the terminal and picked up another very easy mission. This time they gave me a package to bring to some guy in Fallen Angels Core. Really? Sending a fresh player out in the wastelands? - Dropped.

On my third try with the terminal I the guy in my HQ sent me to talk to someone in Tsunami HQs. When I entered I got instakilled by the guards. Totally frustrated I left the game and came here.

Now are there missions other than kill x of whatever that are actually working?

Back in the days of NC1 you could do construction jobs for your faction, is that gone?
Traxler
THN nib

Postby Dribble Joy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:13 am

The Cst missions do work. After you accept the mission, go to your faction HQ and you should see two tags leading to NPCs. Go to the one that is NOT the FSM (the name of the first NPC varies from faction to faction, usually something like resources manager). They will give you the parts. Cst the item, then take it to the FSM.

Note: The Csted item needs to be in your inventory, the NPC doesn't search the processor window.

P.S.

Go here and report all broken missions. Try all the missions for your factions that you can perform to see where they are going wrong.
Give me back my goddamned kami.
Dribble Joy
THN Visitor

Postby Traxler » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Thx, will try that.

Sadly the Neocron Forum states my email is used, but when I try to retrieve my name and password I dont get a mail (yes, i checked spam).

So would be nice if someone could copy my stuff over there.
Traxler
THN nib

Postby Brammers » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Traxler wrote:Thx, will try that.

Sadly the Neocron Forum states my email is used, but when I try to retrieve my name and password I dont get a mail (yes, i checked spam).

So would be nice if someone could copy my stuff over there.

Try again, seems there was some email issues yesterday.
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2