Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

So how is Nc2?

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

So how is Nc2?

Postby z5o3 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm

So how is NC doing? Been so long since I played but I would really love to jump back i to my all time favorite MMO. So is it worth coming back and how is the player base doing?
z5o3
THN nib

Postby Trucker » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:44 pm

NC isnt doing too well.. Absolutely no GM support, cheaters dont get banned, and the pop isnt great..

However, theres still quite a lot of fun to be had - opfighting can still be loads of fun :)
Walker - John Gotti - Sammy The Bull - Prozac - Dreyee - Dropout - Vampiir - Skin-Head

Currently having a blast in the "game" called life..
Trucker
THN User

Postby z5o3 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Op fights were always awesome, still remember the good old days of aggy pit fights. whats the normal population like? I was told 20-80 people but not the average.
z5o3
THN nib

Postby z5o3 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Sorry for the double post didnt see a edit button. But ive seen a lot of psot about cheater, and hackers and the complete lack of love from KK towards NC2.
z5o3
THN nib

Postby Trucker » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:46 pm

The population differs a lot from night to night, so its tough to give an average - but it is very rare that theres less than 20 people online (unless your american i guess).

About the cheaters, theres quite a few.. I could name more than 5 active pvp'ers whos not legit.
Most just use the cheats for increased speed while still having good resists. And theres a couple of APUs whos doing some serious dmg hacking. Uh and ofc the "good" old hitbox hack is still around aswell :banghead:
And yea, KK/GMs doesnt care at all anymore.
Walker - John Gotti - Sammy The Bull - Prozac - Dreyee - Dropout - Vampiir - Skin-Head

Currently having a blast in the "game" called life..
Trucker
THN User

Miss it!

Postby Hiro » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:04 am

Hey guys, Maggie and I miss playing as well. We're dirty Americans though so it's not like you care. Well I know Brammers would care and maybe SiL... :lol:
I am a Pro-tagonist vs. An-tagonist... please get them straight.
Hiro
THN nib

So we are back

Postby MaggieBlackstone » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Well Hiro and I are back, though due to lost account info,lost very old email addy, and lack of being able to recover my old account, I have created a new one with my main toon being Magdalena Blackstone ( Maggie for short :))

See you in world!
MaggieBlackstone
THN nib

Postby Brammers » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:59 am

Welcome back! Check your PM's.

Also this may be helpful for Account FAQ, it's only been recently posted http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=144793
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2