Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Cannot create trial account (any solution?)

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Cannot create trial account (any solution?)

Postby ChaosShadow00x » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:01 pm

I cant make an account that has anything to do with the actual game, be it on the forums or for the game itself. Which is exceedingly frustrating. The game looks pretty badass, and i have a couple friends who wish to join, but none of us can get accounts, or get ANY support.

I've been personally trying since the beginning of the month, but the "click2pay" is giving me a "cannot create new accounts" message. The forums just straight up arnt giving me the confirmation email (i've personally tried 3 different emails, none of them have recieved anything, in spam or otherwise.) Nor is support replying to any of my emails (i sent out 2 about a week ago)

Every one i know has tried to make accounts, all have failed. And people are wondering why the game is dieing when new people cant even join. I've had to come to this fan forum just to ask for help.

Still, were all extremely interested in getting in. If any one can offer any help, please do.
ChaosShadow00x
THN nib

Postby ChaosShadow00x » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Ya know what, never mind. Though i'd love to play, the games OBVIOUSLY dead. I was just a click away from sending a money order when i realized that it would most likely fail, and i'd loose 30$. Yes i was about willing to pay right off the bat, but it occurred to me that they are obviously not handling their own shit. I've sent multiple emails, and i cant even get on their forums. Why should i trust them with my money if they cant even handle themselves?

It dawned on me when i realized the last post on this forum was nearly a month ago that the games just dead. Too bad, good lookin game. If its this much of a pain in the ass to join, the games gata be worse. Lookin around people are even loosin money because of their lack of competence to their community.

Sorry guys, had to make the call, and it sounds like a good one.

Maybe when their head is out of their ass i'll reconsider.
ChaosShadow00x
THN nib

Postby Trucker » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:49 pm

There has been quite a lot of problems with NC lately, which has made A LOT of players quit (too many cheaters, too little action from the GMs/Devs).
There has just been a anti cheat patch, so hopefully that will bring a few players back.
BTW if you get it up and working, be aware that the servers are currently down, from the fuckups with the patch :banghead:

I havent made an account in MANY years, so cant really help with that.
Although i would advice you to try and buy the boxed version (remember to get NC2 since the NC1 box wont work).
The box can be bought for less than you give for a beer (I gave like 2£ for it online :lol:)
Just Google it or something.. Thats what i did with one of my accounts.

There is a way to make a trial account, which when canceled should be free to play (all paypal accounts are currently free to play), but i really dont know how.. Try and search for it on this forum/the official forum.
Or maybe your lucky and someone who knows how will write here...
Walker - John Gotti - Sammy The Bull - Prozac - Dreyee - Dropout - Vampiir - Skin-Head

Currently having a blast in the "game" called life..
Trucker
THN User

Postby ChaosShadow00x » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:53 pm

rofl really? thanks for the heads up. Thats really pathetic on their part. i'd have been seriously heated if i joined up, and it just didnt work and i wasted my hard earned trial period.

If some one comes up with a working fix i'll try it. I'm just severely dismayed at how atrocious my experience has been so far and i havnt even played it.

I'll go google some stuff about the box set, i'll see whats up.

BTW i'm in america.
ChaosShadow00x
THN nib

Postby Brammers » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:19 am

I'll add to the list of problems I'm aware of, is that the servers are currently down, so it may be impossible to create an account at this time.

See here, and the front page of the THN for the latest news.

Also for account issues, the official contact point for issues helpdesk@neocron.com so if you still have issue when they have fixed the servers, I would try that route of communication.
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby ChaosShadow00x » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:14 am

No, i've figure out i'm uninquisitively screwed... Read this email i got from Click2Pay...

Dear Mr Karskie,

Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Serviceteam.
Unfortunately it is not possible to register with CLICK2PAY from the United
States.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Should you have further questions about the information given above, please
reply directly to this email. This will help us to deal with your inquiry much
faster.

Please note: CLICK2PAY will never ask you via e-mail to disclose your login
details on the Internet or to disclose or confirm your login details via
telephone or fax.

Thank you for using CLICK2PAY.

Kind regards.

I. Waechtler
CLICK2PAY Serviceteam

That means i'm screwed... period... untill Neocron decides to allow another pay service or to give me an account that uses paypal or just anything that allows AMERICANS to play... fuckin stupid imo but whatever.

Just lost a willing to pay customer, several actually...
ChaosShadow00x
THN nib

Postby Brammers » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:01 am

You tried the other option, PayByCash?
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby ChaosShadow00x » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:33 am

No... exceedingly skeptic about it. I'm not sending cash through the mail, only to have it lost/not make it/take WAY too long/generally fail...

Or e-checks... as i have no checks atm either.

if i could just whip out my card and be like "here" and have them do it that way, i'd go for it. Honestly, i have a box though, and i'd have liked to use it.

They did just email me back with an apology and no solution. But with the thought of maybe another payment method eventually.

Heres to hope... :banghead:
ChaosShadow00x
THN nib

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2