Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

My account was banned or stolen i dont know which

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

My account was banned or stolen i dont know which

Postby hcpe » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:19 pm

my player names are hcpe sewerfly endangered species and juht.

I let Shadow snake play on it and i played his charicters from time to time and he ither stole my account or got them banned with his.

I dont want to point fingers i dont know and have gotten no answers from the neocron team.

Just want to let you know that the account with those charicters is stolen if you happen to see any of them in game. The account was stolen my e mail is james_grainger@blazemail.com if you have any questions or have seen my toons on reciently.
hcpe
THN nib

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Haven't seen them on.. if the account is still linked to your e-mail can't you reset the pass?

Meh golden rule never tell your pass to anybody.. tho its to late for that now.. Over all the years i had access to about 10 accounts but none of them could access mine :p
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby flib » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 pm

I've only ever shared my account info with my IRL friends. Anything else would be just foolish.
flib
THN fan

Postby Trucker » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Sorry to hear that mate :'-( But as already mentioned, none of your chars has been online, and same with shadow snake - or maybe hes just playing a char i dont know, could be ofc..

Hope ya gonna get it sorted somehow though.

And yea, never share accounts!
Ive had mine for 5 years, and been the only one with access to em for 5 years.. ;)

Walker
Walker - John Gotti - Sammy The Bull - Prozac - Dreyee - Dropout - Vampiir - Skin-Head

Currently having a blast in the "game" called life..
Trucker
THN User

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2