Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

NEW to neocron need help

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

NEW to neocron need help

Postby antireality » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:12 am

i just happened to come across this game and am very very interested in playing it but i cant seem to create a account, it says you could get a 10 day free trial but the only way you get it is through click to pay i tried to create a c2p account but it keeps telling me my ip address isnt from the US or any other country they support i do live in the US is there a way to get around this or at least is there another way i can try the game (the other way to make an account is to buy the game and subscribe to it, id like to try it first before i blow $30 on a game i just found out about)
antireality
THN nib

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:22 am

To be honest atm i don't know how to create an account.

Your best bet is to e-mail account@neocron.com and ask them for help :)
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Alehound » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:13 am

Hi, click2pay will not let U.S. and mebbe some other ip addys create accounts. Paypal was the U.S. payment provider but no longer is. I would find a proxy address from a country that click2pay will accept. Hope this helps.

later
Alehound
THN nib

Postby Mantus » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:35 am

Try to buy a game box from a store. Atleast here in Sweden there is a Web shop that sells the boxes for 10 SEK (1,5$ more or less). Try to find something similar ;) http://www.ginza.se/Product/Product.asp ... fier=50823
The shop is sadly only in Swedish but you could try to send them an email and ask if you can buy a copy "kundservice@ginza.se". I don't think there should be any problem for them to do that.
Mantus
THN nib

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2