Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Will Phoenix Ltd rise from the Ashes?

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Will you Log IN!!

YES - I am up for an OP War
77%
YES - I am up for a Support Role
15%
NO - I'm washing my hair
8%
NO - Playing some other game
No votes
What? Long dead, give up and uninstall!
No votes

Total votes : 13

Postby Tratos » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:51 pm

I wandered around Plaza 1 for about 10 minutes the other day, i am intending to come back though :)
THN Administrator & Moderator
Tratos
THN Administrator

Postby flib » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Regant's bossroom isn't that hard. My tank soloed it for 4 hours and got from 97STR to WoC1 Str. There's a certain trick to it.

Anyone up for leveling tonight?
flib
THN fan

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Been leveling for so long my fingers hurt from pressing the damn keys lol taking a break now :P

did buy a new TH appy for Dan tho. all others got a nice furnised Outzone appy but Dan din't have a nice home so he lives in TH now :P
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Logan Ford » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:05 am

There was 3-4 of us levelling firemobs for a while although i was only on for a short while.

Killer is right regants is soooooooo boring.

Challenging levlling can be found, take the DOY tunnels, i think these are one of the most fun and tougher areas for a team, requiring concentration from PPU's and solid teamwork.

DOY itself? Higher level mobs and and interesting place to run around.

Firemobs with the odd cave run thrown in can generate XP and Rare parts. Maybe even a bit of PvP depending on who shows up in the area and if killer removes his LE!!

Take the other night, always had one eye on local and the other on BRam (was on PPU) would have been his weak ass APU vs whoever turned up as killer would have smiled with his safe LE! Made it intereting, although wish i could get Vent was so busy talking left buffs run and got Pwned LOL :lol:
Logan Ford
THN Wiki Administrator

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:10 pm

if anybody actually did show up i would have logged killer or my PPU to come give a hand :P

leveling is starting to get boring now i don't have a clear set goal ahead no more.. got my MC5 got my Camo.. just capping left to get lol.

LE might come out soon.. still not really clear if i should put the moveon back in or take the PPR.. moveon gives hp but the MC5 also gives that.. same for transport.
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Tratos » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Installed and wandering around this morning/afternoon :) need to spec my characters again!
THN Administrator & Moderator
Tratos
THN Administrator

Postby flib » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:47 pm

[TgR]KILLER wrote:if anybody actually did show up i would have logged killer or my PPU to come give a hand :P

leveling is starting to get boring now i don't have a clear set goal ahead no more.. got my MC5 got my Camo.. just capping left to get lol.

LE might come out soon.. still not really clear if i should put the moveon back in or take the PPR.. moveon gives hp but the MC5 also gives that.. same for transport.
Moveon is pretty useless now. :(
The bonuses are all too small to really be worth it in my, and most people's opinions.

For a leveling setup, I suggest:
MC5 BLC, Synapse soldier 1,2,3,Harden Backbone 3, and obviously Heavy eye 3

When you're leveling you want as much H-C, T-C, and weaponlore as you can get, because those are what really determine how fast you can level. Survivability is as important in PvE, since that's determined more by con setup, personal skill, and luck.

I joined in with the firemobbing briefly on my PE with her new shiny judge and slasher :)

After I got sick of being raped by persecutors who spawn on top of me, I brought my tank, then died once, and didn't feel like going back again.

Anyone want to do some more tonight? Maybe do some Ceres, or Chaos Caves, or something?
flib
THN fan

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:15 pm

can't survive in any cave as long as my LE is still in :P no ppuage for me..

and yea i just asked you if you wanted a team.. din't even notice your tank till i hoverd over its name and saw phoenix lol.. Tho at that time you just droped dead (again ;) )

I got a BLC / soldier 3 and some implant that gives +5 str..

gonna trade in the str +5 in for a soldier 2 when i cap i think need it now so i can use guns and stuff. 4 levels to str cap :P

i had a moveon in till i got the MC5.. but MC5 kinda replaces it cus it had better stats.. so i'll pop in the PPR instead of the LE when it goes out.
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby flib » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:14 pm

Well, I did offer my PPU services. =c
flib
THN fan

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:15 pm

but he isn't LE'd... is he ? :P
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby flib » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:32 pm

It's not as bad out there as you think. I concede the argument though, I can't be on as much as you are, so my benefit of ppu isn't enough to warrant it.
flib
THN fan

Postby Logan Ford » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:07 pm

Man i need a better connection!!

Last night all was okish taking a break from levelling and flib accidentally had a run in with a Biotech Clan! As i was wearing my Fallen Angel Badge i felt i had to assist him!!

My Dev kinda killed my FPS, and me lol :eek: but not before despatching the enemy and even took their boots care of killer :p

Lost my connection soon after that without even saying farewel to Flib and Killer :crazy:

If and IF being the word i will be on for some hard levelling tonight, maybe ceres for a change? Anywasy cya around
Logan Ford
THN Wiki Administrator

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:20 pm

lol yea you were suddenly offline.. tho we kinda blaimed your dodgy conection already for that so no worries :P wasn't much going on anyway lol.
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby flib » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:55 pm

I would LOVE to do Ceres. It's much more fun with friends, compared to doing it solo.
Hopefully Brammers will be around. =<
flib
THN fan

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Ceres? whats that ? :P

Bram needs to come online i can't hold all these techs no more lol.
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

PreviousNext

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2