Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Ok, this is kinda wild....

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Ok, this is kinda wild....

Postby Havoc One » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:27 am

I wanted a second account. So I tried to sign up for a new one. Used the name of my old NC1 account and it said it was already in use!

Went through my old records and found the password for my old account and tried to log on....

IT WORKED!

The account was empty as I never transfered, but I have my second account now. =)

I am kinda sad Milla Havoc and her 5 slot Libby are gone. Not to mention Max Havoc and all his rare Mele weapons. Bt at least I have room to start over again. Finding the fastest way's to level and stay alive is always exciting.

Got a new Spy named Constance to about rank 25 in 1 day. Tomorrow I'll have Eve do her up some Research missions to get my PSI capped. Think I'm Going to Stick with PSI for her heal and shields. Nanited are just too complicated for an old fart like me.

Any suggestions on how to set up PSI decently on a Spy? It appears it Don't work like it used too. >.<
Sasha, Milla and Eve Minsk: The tradeskill gang
Constance: Droner
Cooter Snacks: Future Pistol PE PvP
Havoc One: Baby HC tank
Cooter Burn: Baby APU
Havoc One
THN Subscriber

Postby flib » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:07 pm

Reakktor might still be able to recover some character data.
flib
THN fan

Postby Logan Ford » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:55 pm

Gratz on the 2nd account, unfortunately i think they stopped transfer of NC1 char data only a few months ago :(

The old spy setup of drug to shelter is gone :( in fact shelter as a spell is gone!

There is no decent setup for PSI now as the benefit of Nanites far outweigh the old spells.

The nanite thing may be confusing for you returning, but unless your going pistol spy, i wouldn't bother (Shoot me now nanite fans!)

I have a WOC1 Rifle spy, all she ever does is snipe and stealth, i have her setup for the rifle buff and heal etc.

She wouldn't last up close, but then she's not built for that, max points in WEP Lore for her as there is no implant points required.

As a true sniper she gets dropped off, to a remote vantage point, then lays in wait untill the kill approaches. Pfft. Pfft. from the silenced SH and down they go without so much as a clue where i am :p

I hate snipers ...... :twisted:
Logan Ford
THN Wiki Administrator

Postby Havoc One » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:23 pm

That's about exactly what I plan to do with her. =)

Maybe a little Hack to get into the occasional WB.
Havoc One
THN Subscriber

Postby Havoc One » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:39 pm

Ok, well so far I've got a TL3 Heal (better than TL10 right?), Deflector, Protector, Damage Boost(kinda useless at range though...) and mini buffs specc'd. I could also use a Creature Focus, but again, pretty useless at the range I'm killing from.

It looks like that's about all I can manage as a Spy...

I've got Eve doing some 150 Res missions to cap my lowers, PSI is capped already. But I'm kinda in a dead spot for good Rifles. The TL40 Steady is still killing decently, but with Dex at 51, it's starting to feel a little slow. Guess I should hit up HEW and see if there's a Laser or something along those lines. Can't wait to hit 75 Dex and break out the TT Laser rifle. I remember Sasha killing WB's with that one.
Havoc One
THN Subscriber

Postby flib » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:33 am

A csted tl3 heal is better than tl10, since they're pretty much balanced to be the same, and the tl3 has higher stats due to cst.

Also, they did stop the nc1 transfer, but they kept doing it anyways.
flib
THN fan

Postby Havoc One » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:42 pm

Holy Moley, I forgot how slow PE's level. Especially a Pistol PE. Got her to around **/35 already but it's taken some grinding and dying.... Mostly on the mlvl32 spiders in PP3. Now I'm doing the Mutant Trap at Jeriko. I drove down to Regeants, but that's still a nogo; solo anyway. I suppose I should get my butt and a rocket pistol to MB now... I'd be there already except that I keep zoning sans glider. That's happened about 4 times now.

Constance hit Dex 80 last night. Those RK500's are REALLY starting to slow down. And I'm a LOOOONG way fron the RK1000's still. I suppose I'd be a little closer if I yanked the LE... I plan on making her a capped Hacknet runner. It's the one area of NC I know absolutely nuthin' about. And from what I'm seeing, there's a lot of goddies to be had there. =)

Will INT WoC1 help a hacker? And will hacknet level her STR\CON? She stopped using rifles at about STR\CON 22. So if Hacknet doesn't level those attributes, I've got a TON of 150res to run... >.<

Capped Milla and got her to 250 CST. With OP and Blue Fairy she can hit 295. I don't remember if a buff would push me over 300 or not. Still can't get slots on a TL3 heal though. Or anything else for that matter it seems. Using slot enhancers seems to be the only way. I've gotten some 3's and one 4 slot using them. One 3 slot without. And I've built well over 100 Rifles, Spells and Pistols. Don't get it. I remember cranking out "COOL" condition weapons with 3-4 slots regularly with Sasha. Hell, I've still got a lot of them. 88% stats and 4 slots...
Havoc One
THN Subscriber

Postby Rune100 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:24 pm

Wish I could remember my old account :D
Also known as "Davis"
Rune100
THN Subscriber

Postby Havoc One » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:52 pm

Well I had a decent night last night. Flib, you're missing out!

Took my new Spy Constance down to a rarely hunted Ceres Lab and managed to hit 94 DEX and pull 5 WoC disks outta those nasty bots before 1 slipped aggro and put a hole in me noggin. Gonna try and get her to WoC Int 1 and LOM to HaX0r. We'll see....

Cooter Snacks is slowly plodding along down at Regeants with a combo of a 224SMG and a rocket pistol. Need a team so I can level some PSI though. PE's really are a pain in the ass to level.

My little APU is down at regeants as well. She's leveling about as horrifyingly slow as can be expected....

More news as I get these guys into fighting shape!
Havoc One
THN Subscriber

Postby flib » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:46 pm

Wow, nice job on the WoC discs! I wish I could join you, but life has just been a bit busy lately. I'm on vacation now though, so I should be able to join you again some time.
flib
THN fan

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2