Forums

Looking for RP Clan

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Looking for RP Clan

Postby Ryan Fuller » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:14 pm

Hi all,
I´m new at Neocron and I´m looking for a Clan, that does serious RP. I´ve a Hacker/Privateeye Char on Terra, called Ryan Fuller.
If there are some RP Clans looking for new memebers, please contact me here or ingame.
Ryan Fuller
THN nib

Postby Havoc One » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:25 pm

Hey Ryan. Good to see you here!

Not much clan activity on this forum any more. You should try the official forums. I'm sure several clans will be recruiting there.
Sasha, Milla and Eve Minsk: The tradeskill gang
Constance: Droner
Cooter Snacks: Future Pistol PE PvP
Havoc One: Baby HC tank
Cooter Burn: Baby APU
Havoc One
THN Subscriber

Postby Ryan Fuller » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:37 pm

Hihi - liked to do that- I´m registered at the official forums, unfortunally I´m not able to post anything there - don´t know why. I contacted the support, some Admins, etc a few days ago but there is now response :-(
Ryan Fuller
THN nib

Postby Havoc One » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:38 pm

That's about par for the course these days. Hang tight. Someone will get to ya eventually.

You can just look up names in the recruiting threads and message them in game.
Sasha, Milla and Eve Minsk: The tradeskill gang
Constance: Droner
Cooter Snacks: Future Pistol PE PvP
Havoc One: Baby HC tank
Cooter Burn: Baby APU
Havoc One
THN Subscriber

Postby StevenJ » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:27 am

Ryan Fuller wrote:Hihi - liked to do that- I´m registered at the official forums, unfortunally I´m not able to post anything there - don´t know why. I contacted the support, some Admins, etc a few days ago but there is now response

I may be wide here, but if I remember right, you've to tie your game account to your forum account, though it's been some time since I did that, so can't quite remember the process :D

I think it's in the launcher, if you log in there, rather than ingame, you get the option to do just that.

Enjoy!
StevenJ
THN fan

Postby Logan Ford » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:45 am

StevenJ wrote:
Ryan Fuller wrote:Hihi - liked to do that- I´m registered at the official forums, unfortunally I´m not able to post anything there - don´t know why. I contacted the support, some Admins, etc a few days ago but there is now response

I may be wide here, but if I remember right, you've to tie your game account to your forum account, though it's been some time since I did that, so can't quite remember the process :D

I think it's in the launcher, if you log in there, rather than ingame, you get the option to do just that.

Enjoy!

Welcome!

And yes you do need to "tie" your game account to a forum account to be able to post.

as StenvenJ said go to the launcher> Account and login (it's in the options to the right of the launcher window)
Then there's an option for forum, just type in your forum ID and it should lik the two and then you should be able to post.

And RP is still alive and kicking although those clans tend to be fairly small they are great fun!
Logan Ford
THN Wiki Administrator

Postby BlackMaze » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:39 pm

Ryan,

While I don't own a clan, I'd like to roleplay with you if you're insterested.

I don't visit this forum often, so your best chance would be to contact 'BlackMaze' in game :)

Cheers,

BlackMaze
BlackMaze
THN nib

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2