Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

price guide

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

price guide

Postby nikkon » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:13 pm

anyone show me to a price guide or some way to price things mainly just need rare items thank you
nikkon
THN Visitor

Clan: Fury
Faction: BioTech

Postby Logan Ford » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:16 am

No one has replied because there is no such guide i am afraid.

Price is governed by the market and who your selling too.

For example the Dimension Splitter the MC5 CPU for monks pre 2.1 would sell for roughly 15-20mil today you would probably be hard pushed to get 500k - 1mil for it tbh.

more recently we had a flood of 5 slot weapons onto the market due to the compensation hand out, that has brought several of the very hard to obtain weapons down in price.

Rare implants are fairly stable, implants from rare parts anywhere between 500k to 1m depending on item. The MC5 implants anywhere between 1m - 10m depending on chip and class and how desperate they are to get it :p

Rare weapons is a bit tricky tbh, if your looking for a 0-1 slot levelling rare then probably 200k-400k would do, but if you want the high end 5 slot all Arti PvP rare then prepare to empty your bank account maybe more than once :'-(

The other issue is runners like myself who have been around for an age see NC credits as worthless, you may have to buy and trade your way up the chain. I most certainly wouldn't sell highly sought after item for cash but look to trade for an item i highly sought after.

There is unfortunatley no simple answer other than ask around, ultimately the worth of any item is what the people buying are willing to pay for it 8)
Logan Ford
THN Wiki Administrator

Postby nikkon » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:24 pm

thanks alot logan the main price i was wanting was for tech parts but this also helps since i am still new with how things are ran i was hoping there was a price guild some cool person needs to make one lol thanks again see you in nc
nikkon
THN Visitor

Clan: Fury
Faction: BioTech

Postby Logan Ford » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 am

No problem, as for Techs they sell for anywhere between 50k-75k each depending on the buyer, seller , phase of the moon :eek:
Logan Ford
THN Wiki Administrator

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2