Forums

NC Forums down?

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Postby joemud » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:57 am

<knocks on wood>

edit: okay...well the account still is inactive and sayen that ya'll dont have no record of it and my old account is still there but I cant reactivate it

edit edit:okay paypal isnt working and neither are the other ways there is no option listed on the reactivate page just...

Payment StatusSubscription Status

Current Gametime Period
Period started:

^ just like that all blank and no buttons
Last edited by joemud on Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joemud
THN nib

Postby Nidhogg » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:03 pm

I'm afraid I can't help you with game account issues (account@neocron.com).

N
Nick "Nidhogg" Milner
Community Liaison

R E A K K T O R . C O M
A Division of 10tacle Studios AG
Nidhogg
THN nib

Postby joemud » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:07 pm

not asking for help just stating that theres more wrong than what ya'll may think.
joemud
THN nib

Postby General Crazy » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:12 pm

I read the thing about the compensation and I had a few questions got no answers in game and tried to send a email off to support but that came back undeliverable.

Well I would have rather had xp instead of items. But the biggest thing about this whole fucken mess is was the fact that when they banned Teabag's forum account that is pissed off the rest of the eXo members, and PayPal's only comment to him was that he would have to go through KK.

I really haven't played NC since the servers came back up, been busy with work/other RL stuff. Since it looks like the rest of eXo is going to play AoC(I don't like games like this and my PC wouldn't run it), if I should bother with NC anymore, may reason I never got into NC2 was I had none of my friends to play with until about an month ago when a few eXo started playing again, and I had friends to do stuff with. Well the sad thing is I usually leave games always for the same reasons, getting bored with just soloing alone all the time or getting pissed off looking for pugs, for the most part I tend to keep to myself, and avoid having to talk to people I don't know.
General Crazy
THN nib

Postby Nidhogg » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:27 pm

If TeaBag contacts me to let me know that the matter is closed (whatever the outcome) then his temporary forum account suspension will be lifted.

N
Nick "Nidhogg" Milner
Community Liaison

R E A K K T O R . C O M
Nidhogg
THN nib

Postby Selendor » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:44 pm

Nid, I was sluething around and you beat me to it, dammit! Forum.neocron.com resolves as 207.44.240.38, which is owned by:

OrgName: ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
OrgID: TPCM
Address: 315 Capitol
Address: Suite 205
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77002

A quick look at a news item here then lead me to here where we can all follow their status updates to the problem (if we're sad enough :lol: )

I shall resist the urge to compare the volume of status updates and overnight working this company is doing to the company that looks after the Neocron Launcher Server :twisted:
Selendor
THN nib

Postby Brammers » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:50 pm

Too slow Selendor too slow! :p

*Points Selendor to the post he made before Nid did*
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby General Crazy » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:54 pm

Nidhogg wrote:If TeaBag contacts me to let me know that the matter is closed (whatever the outcome) then his temporary forum account suspension will be lifted.

N

I don't think he cares at this point I know he been playing AoC and said his planned to not to go back to NC but I will pass it along.
General Crazy
THN nib

Postby heathen » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:58 pm

Nidhogg wrote:This is unrelated to the PayPal issue which we're still working through with them (all looks to be ok on our side).

N

Hi, I'm also trying to register a new account.

Not trying to be awkward, but if the issue is with Paypal shouldn't that mean that Click2Pay registration would still be working?

After failing to register by Paypal I tried the Click2Pay option. I filled in the CD-key, name and address details, selected a username and entered my email address, pressed the "create account" button and the page timed out while trying to connect to ssl.neocron.com

Just trying to give some extra info that may be useful for you guys to resolve the issue.
heathen
THN nib

Postby Selendor » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:05 pm

Brammers wrote:Too slow Selendor too slow! :p

*Points Selendor to the post he made before Nid did*

Ok I officially transfer my "dammit" to you.

Wasted 5 minutes of work time, so was worth it anyway :lol:
Selendor
THN nib

Postby Delphi » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:08 pm

heathen wrote:
Nidhogg wrote:This is unrelated to the PayPal issue which we're still working through with them (all looks to be ok on our side).

N

Hi, I'm also trying to register a new account.

Not trying to be awkward, but if the issue is with Paypal shouldn't that mean that Click2Pay registration would still be working?

After failing to register by Paypal I tried the Click2Pay option. I filled in the CD-key, name and address details, selected a username and entered my email address, pressed the "create account" button and the page timed out while trying to connect to ssl.neocron.com

Just trying to give some extra info that may be useful for you guys to resolve the issue.

At a guess I would have thought that the ssl.neocron.com domain name would be on the same server as the forums.neocron.com domain. Seen as it must have been a server on the ground level of the datacenter I dont think you will see a new account working for a little bit, but obviously keep an eye on these threads.

/Delphi

P.S. <3 having more power than Nid on this forum :lol:
Delphi
THN Lead Wiki Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Nidhogg » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:27 pm

Delphi wrote:<3 having more power than Nid on this forum :lol:

Remember, with great power comes... ah screw it. :p

N
Nick "Nidhogg" Milner
Community Liaison

R E A K K T O R . C O M
Nidhogg
THN nib

Postby CHAOS » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:44 pm

Nid i sent in a support ticket (e-mail) due to a login problem last night was their a problem?

basicly could get as far as server selection screen but that was about it was looped to server selection screen to the "Connecting to game server"
not sure if the problem is still there.......will find out soon when i login

But like i said i made an e-mail support ticket...
CHAOS
THN Visitor

Postby Nidhogg » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:04 pm

I don't have access to the support or account systems I'm afraid but I can confirm that the servers were ok last night if that helps any.

N

/edit - just had a look now too. Everything's fine.
Nick "Nidhogg" Milner
Community Liaison

R E A K K T O R . C O M
Nidhogg
THN nib

Postby CHAOS » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:07 pm

Nidhogg wrote:I don't have access to the support or account systems I'm afraid but I can confirm that the servers were ok last night if that helps any.

N

/edit - just had a look now too. Everything's fine.

is there any log files i can look at or could perhaps pass on to support?
CHAOS
THN Visitor

PreviousNext

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2