Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Compensation

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Postby Kragar » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:45 am

StevenJ wrote:
start
Wisdom of Ceres Gold Assassinationsuit G-50
req dex 115
class spy
req wocdex 3
+ force 54.76
+ piercing 54.76
+ xray 73.01
+ dex 5.52
+ riflecombat 25.74
- pistolcombat 22.08
- endurance 14.71
end

I can confirm this armor, I just got one. I cannot confirm the decimals on the 3 first stats but in other aspects the stats are correct.

-K
Kragar
THN Subscriber

Postby Kragar » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:28 am

StevenJ wrote:
start
Wisdom of Ceres Gold Aggressive Power Cloak G-50
req psi 115
req apu 140
class monk
req wocpsi 3
+ force 45.63
+ piercing 45.63
+ energy 91.26
+ psi 5.52
+ apu 25.74
- ppu 22.08
- agility 14.71
end

I can now confirm this armor. Psi is 5.51 and as usual cannot confirm force, piercing and energy decimals.

-K
Kragar
THN Subscriber

Postby Kragar » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:48 am

Still have a few wishes unused. Would be fun to hear what people have asked. I've still have kept to the woc3 armor line but I wonder are there any other real hard to get equipment out there, or hard to get 5 slot weapons that would be worth asking for.

-K
Kragar
THN Subscriber

Postby Faid » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:39 pm

Arti damage ion shotgun weapons. Normally they can only get 111% damage.
Faid
THN User

Postby Nikana » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:42 am

Kragar wrote:Still have a few wishes unused. Would be fun to hear what people have asked. I've still have kept to the woc3 armor line but I wonder are there any other real hard to get equipment out there, or hard to get 5 slot weapons that would be worth asking for.

-K

For HC tank, minus WOC3 pa, what would be a good pick? Is it worth it to ask for Creed since it'll be a 5slotter? Or is the mission that hard to do? Just looking for some suggestions on what to ask for that isn't a total waste of a 'wish'. Thanks in advance.
Nikana
THN nib

Postby Logan Ford » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:14 pm

Nikana wrote:
Kragar wrote:Still have a few wishes unused. Would be fun to hear what people have asked. I've still have kept to the woc3 armor line but I wonder are there any other real hard to get equipment out there, or hard to get 5 slot weapons that would be worth asking for.

-K

For HC tank, minus WOC3 pa, what would be a good pick? Is it worth it to ask for Creed since it'll be a 5slotter? Or is the mission that hard to do? Just looking for some suggestions on what to ask for that isn't a total waste of a 'wish'. Thanks in advance.

The WOC3 PA aside as its currently GM spawn only.

This question can only be answered by you !
hence no real responses........ take for example a middle ground setup player, got most the shop bought gear for a tank got a PPR from doing the run and an NCPD chip, but can't afford an MC5 or can't afford the time to farm for it, he may ask for a Balistic chip. Well worth the "Wish" for him

However...

The high end player with MC5's to spare, resources of a Clan has several 3-4 slot Rare weapons. He may ask for a ION cannon as you cannot achieve 120% in stats currently in game, and a 5 slot weapon he likes just so he can have one!

Each "wish" perfectly acceptable to the player yet one would laugh at the other in saying "why you asking for a dam MC5 chip? lol"

Make the choice depending on your player style, i for one am not loading up with WOC3 PAs as i will probably never be arsed to level to WOC3 just to wear it in P1 and no where else for fear of dropping it!!

for your info.

The Creed is rare parts not a mission although a 5 slot is probably pretty rare tbh.
Agree with above, the ION range as they are Built from a BP there is a MAX quality you can get and the GM spawn should be higher than that, with 5 slots to mod Artifact is easily obtained.
Heavy weapons? Always the old favourite of the CS :)
when will you get a chance to obtain three 5 slot weapons? just don't drop them in a hurry!

****WARNING****
This is personal opinion, no acceptance of liability is taken for you using up your wish based on this opinion!!
Logan Ford
THN Wiki Administrator

Previous

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2