Forums

Apartments

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Apartments

Postby Kragar » Sun May 18, 2008 10:27 pm

Planning to buy a clan apartment for my crafting characters and I wonder now that are all clan apartments located in Neocron? when all starting apartments are there.

The current info on apartments are sadly outdated.

I would prefer the FA clan apartment and thats what most of my characters are but if its in TH ( which is nowadays totally dead and with very limited shop selection ) I will use lots of time and money to travel between places.

Also are there Tech haven style furniture to buy somewhere?

- K
Kragar
THN Subscriber

Postby Kragar » Mon May 19, 2008 5:59 am

And just cannot seem to find any vendor ( and cannot find info ) that would sell unfurnished plaza or Viarosso apartments.

Anyone?

-K
Kragar
THN Subscriber

Postby CMaster » Mon May 19, 2008 8:27 am

Kragar wrote:And just cannot seem to find any vendor ( and cannot find info ) that would sell unfurnished plaza or Viarosso apartments.

Anyone?

-K

DRE FSM.

Of course, they would just be normal, as upposed to clan apps.

You can buy unfurnished clan apps, but for the Plaza ones (all pro city characters), I would advise not as you can get a lot more cabinets in if you go with furnished.
CMaster
THN fan

Postby Ressi » Mon May 19, 2008 8:30 am

U can buy appts with a specific address from a DRE runner who has FSM access. U can obtain them furnished or unfurnished.
The furnished appts have gogu, term, GR and cabs in them, the unfurnished have only the GR. Also u can add a total of 20 cabs to each appt (unless the appt is bugged then it only holds 19)

FA has their Clan HQs now in TH and tbh we like it there
Clan HQ keys are always available at your own FSM if u have 90 fac symp.

And the furniture store is in Via Rosso in front of the Biotech HQ. The flower shop is there as well
Ressi Blade
Major General [CW-FA]
House DoY - Titan
Chairwoman Fallen Angels Terra + Mars
Recipient of the Faction Medal Lvl 3
Ressi
THN Supahfan

Clan: Defenders of York
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Kragar » Mon May 19, 2008 8:51 am

Thanks for all the info.

Just to be clear. Can I put more cabinets in a refurnished apartment? and therefore basically get 20+ cabinets?

And if I buy a Clan apartment refurnished I can have the original cabinets + 20 additional?

I have FA faction 100 and yes Ive been gathering cash to buy the Unfurnished clan apartment but the location is not that good since I have several alts that will go there. Mainly Im going to have a research/crafting facility with room for materials and finished items.

I did this alot in NC1 but just have to check if it has changed.

I buy and use an apartment with one character, put items, cabinets and stuff in it, when I want my alt to enter the apartment including the cabinets I have to give the apartment key to the alt and activate it to access the whole apartment. No items vanish when ownership is transferred.

Can there be 2 or more keys for same apartment?

- K
Kragar
THN Subscriber

Postby CMaster » Mon May 19, 2008 9:42 am

Kragar wrote:Thanks for all the info.

Just to be clear. Can I put more cabinets in a refurnished apartment? and therefore basically get 20+ cabinets?

And if I buy a Clan apartment refurnished I can have the original cabinets + 20 additional?

You can place up to 20 cabinets in any appartment (provided you can fit them - you might have trouble in an OZ level 1 appt). This is regardless of how many cabinets there are already. (for the record, furnished plaza clan apps have 8 cabs (I think) and furinshed plaza level 3 have 10.

Kragar wrote:I did this alot in NC1 but just have to check if it has changed.

I buy and use an apartment with one character, put items, cabinets and stuff in it, when I want my alt to enter the apartment including the cabinets I have to give the apartment key to the alt and activate it to access the whole apartment. No items vanish when ownership is transferred.

Yeah. Just don't lose the key or have it nicked.

Kragar wrote:Can there be 2 or more keys for same apartment?

It's been known to happen by accident occasionally - involving gogo errors. That said, you can't control who ends up with the other key and it is very unlikley, so effectivley no.
CMaster
THN fan

Postby Logan Ford » Tue May 20, 2008 12:48 pm

I would suggest you check out the OUtzone station near the large doors which exit to the wastelands - There are several Furniture vendors there which iirc sell more than the Via shop.

Good Luck
Logan Ford
THN Wiki Administrator

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2