Forums

Old N1 player returning

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Old N1 player returning

Postby Kragar » Thu May 15, 2008 4:23 pm

Hiya

Just thought to drop by and say Hi. Played N1 and quitted just before Doy.

Tried out the trial for a few days and noticed that lots of new content had been added in the last 5-6 years 8) so decided to reactivate old accounts.

Sadly my old character names were taken but probably all the same, at the time not many knew me but I went as Malice, FA *.61 Spy ( Ex Tangent ) + had a bunch of alts.

Anyways got addicted again on NC even as Im in Conan and War beta I already got abit tired of them.

Now just have to figure out all the changes and start making some cash for apartments since pretty much everthing was wiped in the transfer ( miss my FA clan apartment in TH and my ~300 tech parts )

Ps. Its great that there is a website like this, Neocron deserves it :D

- Kragar
Kragar
THN Subscriber

Re: Old N1 player returning

Postby Delphi » Thu May 15, 2008 4:53 pm

Kragar wrote:Hiya

Just thought to drop by and say Hi. Played N1 and quitted just before Doy.

Tried out the trial for a few days and noticed that lots of new content had been added in the last 5-6 years 8) so decided to reactivate old accounts.

Sadly my old character names were taken but probably all the same, at the time not many knew me but I went as Malice, FA *.61 Spy ( Ex Tangent ) + had a bunch of alts.

Anyways got addicted again on NC even as Im in Conan and War beta I already got abit tired of them.

Now just have to figure out all the changes and start making some cash for apartments since pretty much everthing was wiped in the transfer ( miss my FA clan apartment in TH and my ~300 tech parts )

Ps. Its great that there is a website like this, Neocron deserves it :D

- Kragar

Welcome back Krager, seems lots of people are coming back at the moment, if you need help then just a shout out on the help channel should do the trick - oh and if you want to help expand this wonderful site you should look to join the wiki and help us with the articles and expanding the information!

Any problems/questions/comments just post here and someone will help!

/Delphi
Delphi
THN Lead Wiki Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Kragar » Thu May 15, 2008 8:14 pm

I will try to add some information but not really good at writing "official" looking wiki articles. Also most of my info is from N1 and I feel like a newb with so many changes.

I probably have lots of ideas and suggestions but well doesn't everyone =)

Seems the mmo scene is changing abit and people look more into games with more content than with only bling bling. Too bad Reakktor is putting their efforts in Black Prophesy which will try to compete with giants like EVE, imo a huge risk instead of putting effort on something that is still unique with lots of content.

Just hope enough people play it to keep it alive ( until the day someone gets it that its a game that should be developed and marketed ) But anyway good that people are returning.

- Kragar
Kragar
THN Subscriber

Postby Delphi » Fri May 16, 2008 9:09 am

Kragar wrote:I will try to add some information but not really good at writing "official" looking wiki articles. Also most of my info is from N1 and I feel like a newb with so many changes.

I probably have lots of ideas and suggestions but well doesn't everyone =)

Seems the mmo scene is changing abit and people look more into games with more content than with only bling bling. Too bad Reakktor is putting their efforts in Black Prophesy which will try to compete with giants like EVE, imo a huge risk instead of putting effort on something that is still unique with lots of content.

Just hope enough people play it to keep it alive ( until the day someone gets it that its a game that should be developed and marketed ) But anyway good that people are returning.

- Kragar

Dont worry about them looking official - that can all be done later, the best thing to do is just add the raw content to a page and stick an {{expansion}} template at the top and then hopefully someone else will come along and fix it!

Neocron is still alive, and I think there will be another resurgence of players once they find some time to do a patch. BP looks good though, and is aimed at an oposite niche than EvE I think. Be interesting to see whats happened this time next year....

/Delphi
Delphi
THN Lead Wiki Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2