Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

what is this!!

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

what is this!!

Postby nikkon » Wed May 14, 2008 6:39 pm

ok i am alittle new to the game and i was running around outzone (not a great idea if your new and low level) and i came across this giant thing so i took a screen shot can anyone plz tell me what it is. in case you cant see i am in I14
nikkon
THN Visitor

Clan: Fury
Faction: BioTech

Postby John Keel » Wed May 14, 2008 6:50 pm

its a warbot statue ... one of the many sights in the Wastelands
John Keel
THN Addicted

Postby nikkon » Wed May 14, 2008 8:32 pm

so it is a warbot statue do they stand for something or are just there to look cool and freak out new players lol is there more of them around ?
nikkon
THN Visitor

Postby Brammers » Wed May 14, 2008 10:58 pm

There is the Fallen Warbot... I'll give you a cryptic clue on where to look.

"I strayed off the road, and I fell here. As my power failed, I could hear the sounds of a nearby factory, and the sounds of the sea waves a little furher away."

Happy hunting!
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby nikkon » Thu May 15, 2008 2:44 am

so there is more could i at least get told how many there is i would like to find them . and that clue is pretty cryptic thanks lol did i mention i have been playing a month or so lol i will go looking why not
nikkon
THN Visitor

Postby Delphi » Thu May 15, 2008 9:24 am

nikkon wrote:so there is more could i at least get told how many there is i would like to find them . and that clue is pretty cryptic thanks lol did i mention i have been playing a month or so lol i will go looking why not

Oh there are lots, things that some people never see in the whole time that they are in the Neocron community - for one I would say the Big Yellow Ball (that is fabled and famous, however I can confirm that it is real!), theres a village in the wastelands where people died from radiation sickness, then there is the TG Volcano (Look it up on the forums for more information)!

Best way to find these places is to jump on a quad and just drive around the sectors! Happy Hunting!

/Delphi
Delphi
THN Lead Wiki Administrator

Postby Pantho » Thu May 15, 2008 4:32 pm

Definitely, happy hunting.

BUT, You wont ever find the ByB without been showed tbh ;)

Also asking a forum is pointless for the Big Yellow Ball, as we are all sworn to secrecy on that one.

But that statue is just that, a statue.
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby nikkon » Thu May 15, 2008 6:53 pm

i have seen the video of the big yellow ball and would love to make my way there also i plan on going out and trying to find the other niffty things in the wastelands also only question i ask about the ball is it a quest thing ? other then that i will try to someday find it i hope
nikkon
THN Visitor

Postby Delphi » Fri May 16, 2008 9:07 am

nikkon wrote:i have seen the video of the big yellow ball and would love to make my way there also i plan on going out and trying to find the other niffty things in the wastelands also only question i ask about the ball is it a quest thing ? other then that i will try to someday find it i hope

Nope its not a quest thing, and it is imho the most fabled place in the whole of neocron!
Delphi

Postby nikkon » Sat May 17, 2008 8:08 am

hmm ok now i have a mission i will find the big yellow ball but first i need to level and get better gear lol thanks for the help everyone i am planing on posting all the random things like the statues on here in the future good running all
nikkon
THN Visitor

Postby Pantho » Sun May 18, 2008 11:00 am

nikkon wrote:hmm ok now i have a mission i will find the big yellow ball but first i need to level and get better gear lol thanks for the help everyone i am planing on posting all the random things like the statues on here in the future good running all

Dont post its location.

Cant have Tokyo II finding where we hide the ball.
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby flib » Sun May 18, 2008 6:19 pm

Pantho wrote:Definitely, happy hunting.

BUT, You wont ever find the ByB without been showed tbh ;)

Also asking a forum is pointless for the Big Yellow Ball, as we are all sworn to secrecy on that one.

But that statue is just that, a statue.
I actually managed to find it on my own. I did have to get someone else to hold the door for me, but I did all the finding.
flib
THN fan

Postby nikkon » Sun May 18, 2008 6:19 pm

wait what is tokyoII and you can move it??? and if i did find it on my own hell no i wont tell anyone where it is lol i think of it as something everyone has to do at least once on there own a trip to mecca lol
nikkon
THN Visitor

Postby Delphi » Mon May 19, 2008 9:36 am

nikkon wrote:wait what is tokyoII and you can move it??? and if i did find it on my own hell no i wont tell anyone where it is lol i think of it as something everyone has to do at least once on there own a trip to mecca lol

There is a rumour that there is a secret Fallen Angels HQ somewhere in TH but you SHOULD be a member of the Fallen Angels to see it........ :eek:

Edited for Cmaster!
Last edited by Delphi on Mon May 19, 2008 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delphi

Postby CMaster » Mon May 19, 2008 9:43 am

Delphi wrote:There is a rumour that there is a secret Fallen Angels HQ somewhere in TH but yuo have to be a member of the Fallen Angels to see it........ :eek:

Weird. Because I've been in there with 2 other tangent characters. Even started blowing up the turrets. Not sure why a secret HQ is needed there mind now that the offical HQ is there too.
CMaster
THN fan

Next

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2