Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

What happend to neocron!?

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

What happend to neocron!?

Postby Yellow Paint » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:57 pm

WOW i haven't played since NC 1, and I must say what a disappointment
so far!

I was recruited into a newbie clan in fallen angels, and was asked to join their teamspeak.

but after deal with their leader and having her screaming into the mic, crying, and constant whining about bugs in the game, then also the constant flamming over trade with other runners, and tons of people exploiting in this clan. AND to my surprise I found out some of them were game masters for NEOCRON!

I was like, WTF? Crooked Game masters? Exploiting yet banned people that exploit? what type of double edged sword is this?

I tried to contact the Neocron staff about this issue, and have never gotten a reply.

So here I am, on this forum, going public about it.

I would appreciate any input about this matter.

Until this gets resolved I refuse to play, and won't renew my account next month.
Yellow Paint
Banned user

Postby Pantho » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:43 pm

[Edited: See rule in the rules Pantho - Brammers]

The bugs and "corrupt GM's" on ooc and help are way over exaggerated

There are exploits, but not many.... People Rarly "aimbot" and "hack" Its just idiots excuses for getting killed and hurt in pvp etc.

Out of all my time in neocron, and also played with the people who are supposed to "hack"

Ive never seen 1 sucessfull accusation of cheating. Ignore them all, and more to a better clan

Corrupt GM's .. Don't think there are any actually, only a corrupt DEV or 2.
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby Delphi » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:56 pm

If you have the proof and the substantiated evidence to believe this then I believe the correct course of action would be to escalate this to account@neocron.com or exploits@neocron.com and give them all the information that they require.

This thread is neither constructive nor founded on a sound base - and even unofficial forums are not the place to post about this.

This thread is closed pending a review by the admin team at the THN.

/Delphi
Delphi
THN Lead Wiki Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Brammers » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:45 pm

@ Yellow Paint - Please follow Delphi's advice in contacting account@neocron.com or exploits@neocron.com to reports exploits

Also to be clear, the THN doesn't mind constructive criticism of Neocron 2, but threads that are clearly going to end up in a flame war isn't welcome around here.

This thread will be remaining closed.

Brammers - THN Admin
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2