Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Why Did You Leave Neocron - Poll

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Why did you leave Neocron?

Poor Graphics
No votes
Bugs
13%
Low Population
33%
Other Players
8%
Cost
No votes
No Time To Play
13%
Issues With Payment
No votes
Issues with Reakktor
21%
Other
13%

Total votes : 24

Why Did You Leave Neocron - Poll

Postby Zheodaine » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:39 pm

To all those people who have left NC over the years, I got to wondering what made you go? Feel free to post anything not on the poll and select the "other" for voting.
When your worlds crashing down like you've lost every round, stand your ground and ring the bells of freedom.
Zheodaine
THN Visitor

Postby Parallax » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:05 pm

I think you're missing "Lack of new content"

That generally makes me leave, but then after generally 6 months a new patch is released and I pop back in a for bit.
Parallax/Equinox/Fey/Tickles
Parallax
THN nib

Postby Zheodaine » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:20 pm

Parallax wrote:I think you're missing "Lack of new content"

That generally makes me leave, but then after generally 6 months a new patch is released and I pop back in a for bit.

Count it as other then.
When your worlds crashing down like you've lost every round, stand your ground and ring the bells of freedom.
Zheodaine
THN Visitor

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:15 pm

well.. i finally left because of bugs.. neocron just din't work @ all and kk blaimed it on my pc while everything else worked..

but the low pop did help to :p
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby flib » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:55 pm

I'm leaving because it doesn't like my graphics card.
flib
THN fan

Postby Gotti » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:15 pm

Low pop was my vote.
Theres was plenty other reasons though -> KK being [Edited], KK not earning the money we pay, KK not showing any signs of life, KK being [Edited] (yea i had to mention it twice, because thats how [Edited] they are imo).

Other players had something to do with it too.. "omg hax!" heard that one before? or "stop using *insert whatever TERRArist member name here*.exe!"

Wish i had screenshotted all the times some nub accused me/friends of using hacks..

Corrupt GMs are [Edited] too (wont name any names).

Put all that together and you have a pretty damn good reason to quit :lol:

Bring back 2.0 or 2.1 and im gonna come back tbh - i miss killing hybs with my shitbuffs and my JUDGE! :evil:
(and i miss the need for skill)

[Edited by Brammers - removed offensive language]
Gotti
Banned user

Postby MightyMax » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:29 pm

Well Gotti, that's a nice example for the "Other Players" choice.

For one there is the immature use of language
For the second the complete unawareness that the points you bring up about others apply to yourself the same way.
I.e.:
- You are complaining about unproven accusations, yet you accuse others in the very next line.
- You are demanding forthcoming in development, and also demanding getting back to a fix point in the past, what of both do you want?
- You are sick of beeing associated with cheaters, yet group up with individuals that did cheat and got punished for that already.

A bit shizo if you ask me, but meh your decission to state that way.
MightyMax
THN nib

Postby Gotti » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:21 am

MightyMax wrote:- You are complaining about unproven accusations, yet you accuse others in the very next line.

Its a known fact that theres certain GMs that are corrupt. wont beleive it? i dont really care.

MightyMax wrote:- You are demanding forthcoming in development, and also demanding getting back to a fix point in the past, what of both do you want?

I want improvements, i want a better game to play IE. i want a NC that needs skill to play, and they took a great deal of that away with 2.2 thats why i mentioned 2.0/2.1, ofc i dont want that back since there was some major problems (GOOD APU/PPU team, the bad ones was easy).
Im just saying that they actually managed to remove a big "fun-factor" ->SKILL<- (for me anyways) from the game with 2.2.

MightyMax wrote:- You are sick of beeing associated with cheaters, yet group up with individuals that did cheat and got punished for that already.

Yes SOME of the TERRArist members did use some exploits to get easy money, but about 75% of the server did the very same thing without getting banned (that doesent make it right to do ofc, i know), they just wasent as highprofile as TERRArist members, so the GMs didnt care/didnt know.

anyways, no point in arguing with someone blinded with love for KK :banghead:
Gotti
Banned user

Postby MightyMax » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:13 am

Well Bredahl,

I usually tend to think ppl are able to learn, but i am often astonished about the lack of willingness to do so.

One of the two major points in my previous post was your unreflective view.
You continue this again by accusing further / make some random remark on your opponent

Seldom seen someone kicking his own arse like you just did without noticing.
MightyMax
THN nib

Postby Gotti » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:15 pm

Gotti wrote:anyways, no point in arguing with someone blinded with love for KK :banghead:

Gotti
Banned user

Postby Delphi » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:00 pm

Right if you want to continue this conversation please take it to another thread - this is the voting thread.

/Delphi
Delphi
THN Lead Wiki Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby CMaster » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:18 pm

Just don't find anything that interests me in the game any more. This is partly tied to the interesting clan I was in dieing (partly also my fault) but there you go.
CMaster
THN fan

Postby Kanedax » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:06 pm

I usually play for 6 months or so then the pop dies down so i lose interest and leave for a month or two then i come back its all a cycle. I think however if KK could fix some of the problems and bring a content update then that would fix the low pop problem and i wouldnt have a reason to leave the game anymore. Ofcourse if they did this id probably end up fatter and melded to my chair from not ever leaving my desk :D
Kanedax: Lowtech Gentank Extraordinaire
The Chronic: Sexy PPU
Fred Astaire: Transgender Sniper
Brickhouse: Libra PE
I Need Money, Terminal Frost, Clit Commander, Brock Obama: The Cowboy Crew Trading Corp.
Mandingo: Future Hightech Tank
Mclovin: APU
Kanedax
THN Visitor

Postby John Keel » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:08 am

i picked Low Pop.

that an boredome, i played NC for quite a long time, and had a lot of fun, but now it doesnt give the thrill anymore because i was alone the most time when i decided to start NC :/
John Keel
THN Addicted

Postby Faid » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Phoenix needs to come back tbh.
Faid
THN User

Next

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2